Separate page for drafts?

Separate page for drafts

Here’s my problem, I’ve been creating a draft for an idea I want to propose, however the way the forum saves drafts is really annoying and quite a pain in the back.

Basically, creating a draft saves it as a bar down below, on smaller devices this appears large and takes up a good amount of the screen, making it harder to browse forums and on top of that, when you try to reply or go on the homepage you get a pop-up in your face

Here’s what I propose, put the draft bar as an OPTION (because some people might still like the draft bar) and add a draft area where you can save all your drafts. This will include a full page for working on your idea and the button to go there will be located on your user profile or at the some side area

Just quality of life suggestion, I’ve been copy and pasting to another document to stop it but yeaaa

yes, this problem has caused me to make long topics in word

Hell yeah, could possibly prevent mistakes like this:

oops I fixed that

Again, it’s likely a Discourse feature that nobody here could implement save Mr eyeball and BMJ.

Here’s a tip pro: refresh your page. Your topic draft is saved and you can still browse around. Though it works better with replies…

I’d type up a better response and do research for you if I weren’t in bed and typing with my pointer finger.

Apparently they don’t like it :c

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.