Shaxasno's Photo Album!

well is he??

Yup, my reason for making that video t -t

soooo why did he leave you?

After I’ve done a shit drop party he said hurtful words and broke up with my priest t -t
I remember it as if it was yesterday…~

and what on earth is that?

Well you see Shax, I was hacked. I cannot get on my current account ‘GraveThief’ so I’ve had to make a new one called Griefhardt lol. How have you been ;D?

I didn’t mean to hurt you! You must forgive me! I… I… I’m sorry!

and why is that? does the hacker still have control of your account? did you try sending a support ticket to deca? maybe try to change your email?

Sniffles I-I’m not a priest that’s able to hold grudges against people…so…I forgive! But…I may not be able to be your priest any longer, for I’ve met many knights.

grabs popcorn

I play on Kongregate and I turned careless, I spent £35-40 on characters and vaults and such :confused:

I see. you’re a knight now… One day we shall work together. I am guildless and friendless… Everything I own is gone. You’re all I know :frowning: Take me with you, shaxas.

Anyone want butter with their popcorn?

I finished mine.

So Oryx is a priestophile? What a creep.

Someone get all Spotlight on Oryx, haha

;OOOO WHO TOLD YOU I’M NO PRIESTOPHILE SHE CAME ONTO ME! I swear!

Are you a…

Dragonscalephile

Where do I contact DECA?

Hello DECA Support, how may I help you?

But its: https://decagames.desk.com/customer/portal/emails/new

You’re able to switch to flass to make your game experience better! Also, that is less money than I have spent so far…I and you shall work together. First, get all those characters locked by using fame train.

GraveThief…forever you and I shall be together, together we will travel the realms and fight the monsters, together we shall find new friends and meet many people, together, Until.

I remember it as if it was yesterday…

The priest stood in the darkest corner of the ally, dimly illuminated by the many stars in the sky. She looked down onto the note that she held, re-reading the very words that was on it. “Meet in the back of Nexus, 4:00am.” She sighed out, beginning to pace the very narrow ally-way, as she waited for the mystery person to arrive. After minutes of waiting, she would then hear heavy footsteps, the sound of metal like boots thumping towards her. She turned around quickly, her heart pounding as she waited, waited to finally meet the anonymous person. “I knew you would come.” The deep voice sounded from the darkness ahead of me, slowly, as he walked forward, I saw… Rmgnoob Gravethief, Dressed in the most finest suit. To be continued