Shaxasno's Photo Album!

Aww, Grandpops you always never tell us the best parts

I waited for this ā€˜so called Priestā€™, I wanted to meet up with her. I heard she has potential. Pftt, pathetic, I then saw her walk over and read the note I gave her. I wiped a speck of dust off my Oryx sword and continued to lean against the stone brick wall of the dim light alley of the nexus until she looked up, ā€˜I knew you would comeā€™ I said . Then I saw her look up to me, in awe, Shaxasno, in the finest priest clothes. To be continuedā€¦

Uncle, why the ā€œTo be continuedā€.

You will understand someday :slight_smile: I will now message you in game young one, my new IGN is - Griefhardt, my stars are 1 ;/

((Work on them writing skills < .>))

Iā€™m not online currently, still in school. Will be leaving from here soon, this last class ends in 5 minutes!

;D just msg me on discord ;p

And next in this photo album, Shaxasnoā€™s Erotic Novella, Part 1, Vol. 1.

Come onnlineee

oh i didnā€™t know you were one of us. the people who check realmeye forums at school

Iā€™m probably the most addictive to the forums! xo
(Well, the community hub side of forumsā€¦

no thereā€™s no way. i get on way more than you! (sometimes inn the evenings i just stare at the screen, because there is no new or unread topics to read :ā€™( )
tbh, most of the regulars are really addicted to the forums. some members too.
maybe iā€™ll make a poll about this later. "are you addicted to the forums?"
but i must work on my next poll right now! it will probably be released within the next hour.

Iā€™ve spent 5 days of my life staring at this websiteā€¦

Same

Iā€™m playing Rotmg flash, the window hovers right above the section of the Forums that show ā€œNew/Unreadā€ I glance there every couple secounds, I also check for recent notifications to see if someone has replied or Liked one of my many posts. Each and every 30 minutes I strive to like at least 2 post, and post 20 times in a different thread. When Iā€™m away from the computer, I take my phone out and open it to Realmeye Forum mobil, and the only thing Iā€™m able to see is the forums, because I do not look away from the screen, When bored, I look through the very old topics, and I smile at the funny stuff. When I eat, I go back to my computer and I sit back, taking my plate in my hands as I stare at the screen that showed the Realmeye Forums. The food crunches in my mouth and all is silent. When Iā€™m going to sleep, I take my mobil device again and I tape it to the ceiling, also I change phone setting to ā€œNever go offā€ Meaning each time I open my eyes to view the forums, which is every 10 minutes, I will always be able to see the screen of my phone which shows the Rotmg forums. When I wake up, the first thing I do isā€¦

you actually plan out your foruming? I just do whatever whenever it comes to me

make another picture

Iā€™m just kidding about that stuff > _>

xoxo FineFineFine, will upload before sleep today.

i believe that

i kind of believe that.

i believe that[quote=ā€œShaxasno, post:115, topic:3840ā€]
When I eat, I go back to my computer and I sit back, taking my plate in my hands as I stare at the screen that showed the Realmeye Forums.
[/quote]

i donā€™t believe that

i dont believe that.

do you ever do homework?
also i donā€™t think any parent would want their child to do this[quote=ā€œShaxasno, post:115, topic:3840ā€]
When I eat, I go back to my computer and I sit back, taking my plate in my hands as I stare at the screen that showed the Realmeye Forums
[/quote]

edit:

shax halp wat does that face mean? is that actually hugs and kisses?

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
take a picture with you and @GraveThief :smiley: