Some new sprites and ideas

so on rotmg pixel editor i have made lots of good sprites and saved lots of good sprites you can look up (irock2190) in the keyword thing and it will show tons of good sprites

It would be nice if you posted screenshots or something.

Now I have to actually go to realmofthemadgod.com/draw.html

Thank me later

yeah it sucks having to go all the way to realmofthemadgod.com/draw.html
at least do it right

More on topic: yeah man it would be really helpful if you had screensots

Sigh.

Here’s the first page, not too shabby.

The poison gas thing looks cool.

some of them are not necessarily yours like ruby spirit . however if you did make all those other enemy sprites(i’ve seen some before) then nice work

@Irockboss

My favorite from that photo are (in order): Cronus Armor, loot, janus shield, poison gas, and charged crystal

the thing that i do is that i save some good sprites but the other ones are mainly mine

but ty

@Irockboss Can you check out my archer st set? I need someone to do the Sprite for the archer set completed thanks. Archer ST set. (Updated Sprite. No longer mystic copied.)

If you want to steal sprites, at least be less obvious about it. The sprites greatly vary in quality, coloring scheme, animation, etc; there are also variants of sprites currently in use in the game. Based on my imperfect memory and a bit of searching, below are some of “your” characters that I recognize:

perfect sprite god = Paulo’s nightmare sprite god
grave god = dg’s grave god
frog king sheoku with heart = bad version of nmin’s ancient toad
shaitan = shaitan by beige
ice shaitan = bad recolor of dg’s shaitan alt sprite
hive mother = thq32df’s archdemon malphas redesign
bad dream = nmin’s bad dream
gladiater god (you even misspelled it) = thq32df’s bes redesign
Ihandshaitan = hand of shaitan by beige
cosmic reaper = reaper by nmin
hurricane god = ghost god redesign by dg
cosmic wizard = master of wisdom by nmin
belladonas trap = rejaculate’s snatcher of the greedy
acid tornado = nmin’s fire storm
treent2 = puffagod’s treent
ogre = portly ogre by thq32df
crocodile = nmin’s crocodile
lasealoth blade of the ruby god = one of nmin’s harpies
cosmic guardian = thq32df’s crystal cyclops
ruby elemental = paulo’s fire knight
behemoth = behemoth refine by thq32df
beholder = beholder by uomo
plasmic cronus = Cronus of Epdemonbul Wings by sven
necromancer = rejaculate’s ultimate necromancer
ent = uomo’s ent god
storm elemental = thq32df’s kosmos god
fire warrior = nmin’s Olympia the Champion God
castle commander = thq32df’s war hero
scorpion = nmin’s scorpion
lumberig giant = nmin’s bad bandits BIG
laidly wyrm = puffagod’s laidly wyrm

I’m sure the items are stolen too, but they’re harder to recognize and I’m too lazy to look. You should be ashamed of your blatant disrespect for true artists: this is one of the reasons I never use the pixel editor anymore.

List of my custom unused sprites

Yikes :open_mouth:

Plagiarism to the max!

if you’re going to attempt to plagiarize this many sprites simultaneously, one would think you’d at least be intelligent enough to do it right. instead you’ve chosen only the most popular and well known sprites to claim as your own, furthermore you even failed to change the tags these were saved under. the original tags used by the real sprite creators are still there, with your own tag hastily tacked on the end.

to say, “this isn’t cool dude” would be putting it lightly.

#exposed

Are you serious? Not only did you amass a collection of stolen sprites, you even dared to claim them as yours. In my opinion, this is one of the worst things a “spriter” can do.

What you did is conceringly unplanned and immoral. It’s like someone deciding to earn a huge reputation in the art community by displaying some beautiful works at an art show. The catch is, all they did was recolor and slightly modify the works of famous painters. So, on the day of the show, they reveal their great collection. First, they display their newest masterpiece, Dark Sky, which is the famous painting Starry Night, but a few stars are different colors from the original. On the namepiece, it says Author: Vincent Van Gogh. However, scribbled in after the name in pencil is the thief’s name. The crowd recognizes it, and begin booing. The stealer reassures them and says that he likes to photocopy paintings he likes, and the rest is original. Next, he displays Moana Lisa, which is Mona Lisa by Leonardo da Vinci, except the hair is a different color and the namepiece has had a similar job done to it.

You should know that every artist has their own unique style. It’s very suspicious if someone’s art varies in quality and style. It’s extremely difficult to get away with plagiarism, as if one person can recognize a single item of yours as someone else’s, you’re pretty much busted as they’ll follow the trail. With this, you decided steal some of the most recognized works and keep the original creator’s name on them. At least do your research, as one of the creators is a forum member. Honestly, I don’t know what you were trying to accomplish. Did you even think about what would happen in the long run? Instead of getting the fame you sought after, you’re pretty much in a ditch of bad reputation which will be really hard to climb out. You’d also be screwed if anyone asked you to make anything, as the sudden change in quality and style would alarm the requesters. You wouldn’t be able to keep up the act for long, even if anyone didn’t recognize it. This reminds me of the Death God, which was a reskin of Beige’s Phylactery.

Stealing sprites and claiming them as your own is a horrid act, and you should be ashamed of yourself for doing such a thing.

#Welcome to the Forums @Irockboss!

seriously this plagiarism isn’t cool.
so I’m not giving you a cookie.

As someone who makes sprites this is insulting… that i all i have to say

This is disgusting. I instantly recognized one or two of the sprites, and even those I didn’t instantly recognize varied so much from other sprites that the sprite thievery was obvious. Stealing sprites is one thing, but claiming that you created them BY YOURSELF and saying that you’re a great artist is even more disgusting.
I hope you leave the Forums, or at least #ideas.

I won’t even give this the honor of a rating.

@moderators I’m not sure what the policy on plagiarism is, but does it warrant a close and/or #whine-cellar?

@Piggby I requested him to make an st set for my archer items, and he has just been dead silent lol. Exposed.