Tell Your Stories About RoTMG Salt

When you farm highlands for snake pits. You find one, and a melee tps to you the moment you enter, the melee enters too, but not before calling.

This literally happens every time I find a snake pit.

I was doing a herm on my 0/8 wizard and I got a Jugg.

I think I went around the realm yelling “I GOT A JUGG OMFG I GOT A JUGG”

This one guy was like, “I’VE GOT A MILLION OF THOSE”!!!

I was like. “Dumbass, ya can’t even fit that many.”

We launched in a conversation that ended up with me saying, “You’ll prob die with all of them. Your like a noob that doesn’t do anything. Just asks his friends to do all the work and take the glory.”

Turns out, the blue start noob only had a planewalker

Do you call the snake pit?

No, I don’t. I solo everything.

One of my necros died because a light blue star tped to me when I entered and dragged snakes while I answered a text from a friend.

By the way, do you have any idea how many people come when you call?

So the melee just scores a lucky tp on you every time you find a snake pit?

It was just an exaggeration.
It happens a lot to me. I learned to farm snake pits in empty realms in dead servers.

Honestly no one really hangs out in highlands anyways, you shouldn’t have trouble finding solo snake pits in realms with ~45 people in them.

I don’t have trouble. It just really annoys me when it happens. It happened right before I made that post.

Another “salt”:
Lucky melee tps come every time I just have one pot of a stat to max. I’m dead serious. A pally hijacked what I hoped to be my last snake pit like last month. I had to spend time to get another pit.

@Selimmm my story is when HAILING DECA SELIMMM GETS JEALOUS also bb i got scutum

I did a hermit
I killed it
I didn’t see four white bags in the water
I got mad
I shot up my local elementary school

yeah i also hate it when i only get 3 juggs from a hermit.

Every time I see a warrior in the realm complain and rant for 30 hours that they get 0 I laugh my ass off. Here was one memorable one (I forgot other dudes name)

Me, friend, and other friend, and a random warrior in abyss

Me:2

Friend 1: 1

Friend 2: 1

Warrior : 0 wtf

(Friends both leave as I am picking up loot)

Warrior: wtf you scammed me

Me: the fuck? How?

Warrior : those pots are mine

Me:??? I dumb? They dropped boss…

Warrior: yea that I basically killed give me my pots back or I report

Me: what? We worked together to kill it

Warrior: but you used a t10 sword and I used a t11 sword so I did more damage than you so those pots are mine

Me:what the fuck? What kind of birth defect do you have?

(Leaves abyss)

Warrior (pms me): k reported you for scamming :slight_smile: unless you give pots back to me

And what’s funnier is that he actually did report me, because I got a warning email that (not exact but basically) went like this (Kabam):

Dear Player,

We have been informed of you violating our ToS to an extent that could require a suspension of your account (we can ban you). A player named (idk who it was, again I forgot) told us that you deliberately stole potions from his inventory via a hack without trading. Please review your event, and confirm or decline our statement. Depending on latter clauses we may have to suspend your account.

Kind Regards,
Synnister (someone like that)

So yea… there a heck of a lot of explaining to do, and after I explained to them EXACTLY what happened, here was their reply email.

Dear Player,

lol

Kind Regards,

The Kabam Team

we all know those screenshots where you crop out of your game and shit, don’t think we know ur a haker

xD this actually made me laugh harder than I expected to

ahahahaha srsly?

Yea I’m trying to find e email lmao

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.