The General Chat Thread

noo (it must be even worse for the dark themers) well I’m going to try to get white star now

bu bu but… i want to be the only white star in regen :frowning:

i dontt actually care

really depends on what time
i can attend afterschool on friday, but yea i need to know a precise time

YOU STILL ARE??! Imurah and Evil left??!

also atav

you need help?

I can help, I love balancing equations

Been there done tha
HOW DO I SOLE A PAIR OF SIMULTANEOUS LINEAR EQUATIONS!!?!?!?!?!?

I HAVE AN EXAM TODAY
A mock one

what do you mean by that? i might be able to help you with that

Can you use a scientific calculator or graphic calculator?

Idk, what if I said no?

Coz with a calculator you just need to punch in numbers while the Manual way is gonna required a lot more explanation and imma bad teacher coz I can’t explain for shit

I’m gunna admit - that test was vile as fuck

finished all my exams!

next semester starts on friday!

Nice

to not offtopic that, i thought of it like this:

you spent a looooooooong time making your obsidian summit, it gets 17likes, while his he prob spent less than 1hour, and he has 23 likes.

although i can see why.

Yeah, it is kinda frustrating. Though, I understand why people Liked the Square Set more than Obsidian Summit. Obsidian Summit was a 70-80 page document with specific detail and most people are sort of dissuaded by the length, whereas the Square Set was a small, 1 page post with only a few details and images. Plus, people will Like anything Trof posts due to his comedic tone.

To be honest, I have an attention span of a 2 year old, so, as much as I would love to read through your entire idea thoroughly, I read through only parts of it, e.g bosses, drops, some of the lore, but never the fine details.

I’m the exact same way, though, if I’m totally engrossed in something, I’ll read through it attentively. While making the idea, I knew that almost no one would read through every single detail.

Continuing the discussion (off-topic) from: What is the dungeon that you HATE the most

Let me quickly check…

So if you’re graduating high school in 2021, that means you graduate junior high at 2017 (this year). That means you’re starting high school at the year 2017-2018.

Per Google, average age of a high school freshman is 14-15 years old.

Meaning you’re around the age of 12-14?

im 13