The Regular Bridge

Coz we care abt u <3

i dont trust forum addicts to make decisions for me :stuck_out_tongue:

But why? They’re the most reliable people on the planet.

I made the decision to delete that post for you.

More reasons why realmeye is better than reddit (not including the shitpots)

To be honest, that rule is rarely enforced. If it gets out of hand we say “hey we have a weekly question thread for a reason”, but in general those posts are allowed.

If you only have 19 Hours then that’s great for me. I have 19 hours with only 21 days. Hopefully I can get regular on my 50th day.

One thing ik you still need is 10,000 more post read.

25% of post across the forums

Are posts like the stuff we make or the original topics? It would take way long to read that many topics.

No what you just made is a post,

This is also a post

Congrats I just heightened your post read count

However I higherd the total amount you have to read via posting, i’m sorry

Do you think it would count as post reading if I just read all the forum games? Or will it be too fast and not register on your counter.

Not sure if forums games count but either way I’d rather not tell you how to exploit the system.

Hmm they better count I’ve been doing it for like an hour now.

Quality > Quantity

and this is how you take something out of context

It’s funny, because, you’re replying to my out-of-context statement with another out-of-context statement.

Regulars are like representatives of the forums. It’s not really about how much they do, it’s about what it is they do.

You have to sacrifice some of your freedom to be a regular, but then you get certain rights.

Get off your self-centered high horse and realize that if you want to be a regular, you can only shitpost so often.

Or realize it’s fair and stop berating the system.

25% of posts, made within the last 100 days.

My bad, :frowning: (that’s still most the post!)

lol

Maybe some other time - Quite busy atm