This trap sends out a doppleganger to hunt down even more enemies

####Name
Trap Of the Guarded Twilight

This trap have the same color like the prism of dancing swords but the shape of a normal trap.

####Trap Of the Guarded twilight
A trap that have a doppleganger that follows everything it done sens it was made.

####Stats

• Tier: UT
  • MP Cost: 125
  • Radius: 5
  • Damage: 250
  • Duration: 4.5 seconds
  • Effect: Slowed and Damaging on self
  • Stat Bonus: +40MP, +2SPD
  • Special properties: Shots 2 traps (Doesn´t cost extra mp)
  • Fame Bonus: 4%
  • Feed Power: 700

####Drops From:

• A Dungeon. Doesn´t matter wich
  • Trom from same dungeon

####More info
I wanted to create this item just cause huntress is so underrated and there is only 1 UT trap in the game for the moment. I also think that a equipment with 2 shots instead of 1 would be really cool and a new feature to the game. If this one would be to over powered so can you delete something from it except from the things that make it speciell.

Void-Shattered Catcher

title is a bit long[quote=“Kelefant, post:1, topic:4645”]
Stat 1 (ie, att)
Stat 2
Stat 3
etc
[/quote]

delete that[quote=“Kelefant, post:1, topic:4645”]
Shots 2 traps (Doesn´t cost extra mp)
[/quote]

wha? i thought we were sending a doppleganger to hunt down even more enemies? also whats the degree spread for the traps

Ok be prepared for some criticism…

1. Fix your grammar… like seriously… it annoys me so much.
  2. Be creative… the same colors as prism of the dancing sword? thats so boring…
  3. Why would anybody want to use this… it slows and damages the user… thats just stupid.
  4. Shots 2 traps? what does that even mean… and why would you need a trap to shoot out 2 traps?
  5. A dungeon… very creative… cmon dude this thing cant drop from any dungeon…
  6. wtf is trom?
  7. 2 shots would be kinda op…
  8. What schorchmist said… what happened to the doppleganger part? the title doesn’t fit the stats and its ability.

If this was in the game… tbh i wouldnt use it. I dont wanna be mean but it kinda sounds dumb. I would rate this a 4/10

Fix your grammar

I’m kind of the same state of mind as @StormPMC about this unfinished idea.

The 2 shots gave me an idea : a trap that slows, like the tiered traps, but when triggered, sends out 2 or 3 (not quite sure if 3 would be too OP) small traps around the triggering place, in random directions. That would be something like a shattered trap maybe? I’ll try to make something out of it.

A rework of mine, inspired by your idea :

Void-Shattered Catcher

A once legendary trap, now corrupted and shattered by the Void. Who knows what it has been through?

Stats

• Tier: UT
  • MP Cost: 125
  • Radius: 6.5
  • Damage: 225
  • Effect: Slowed for 4 seconds.
  • Special properties: When triggered, releases 3 small traps around it at an average range of 2-3, in random directions.
  • Small traps damage: 75-100
  • Small traps radius: 2.5 - 3.5 (size may vary)
  • Small traps effect: slowed for 2.5 seconds.
  • Fame Bonus: 4%
  • Feed Power: 550

Drops From:

• Maybe some void-related boss? (sorry about this one, I don’t really know what boss might drop it acutally)

Pretty nice sprite and idea!

I’ll post it on a separated post, it will be more visible.

The title sounds like some clickbait news article.

It is xD

yeah, your best bet is to make a separate post when the original author seems stubborn about their idea/has bad grammar. Thats what I did with the trap of burning desire. Good luck with it, its a really cool idea, and i have some criticism for it but ill save that for when you make the post.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.