Tinker-er skins

I know this is short, but -
is the only thing the tinker-er rewards you for in round 3 are slime wizard skins?

I already have 3, would’ve been 4 if i completed round 3 again…

right now there is no reason to do past lvl 2, unless u want the slime wiz. It used to have a token for alchemy as a stage 4, but rn is removed. The only thing good there is the loot pots from the second level.

Hey before i got iceman, slime ninja, and demon pally from lvl 3 other than slime wizard. but i think now he only gives slime wizard.

They’ve been the same three rewards for months and months.

It might be worth sending a ticket to Deca, to ask them to change the skins?

So then they know their players would like “more variety please!” in the Tinkerer rewards.

https://decagames.desk.com/customer/portal/emails/new

maybe, but it’s probably gonna not be answered for a long time since it’s not a big issue. All of my tickets regarding someone hacking have all been answered within 24 hours, while one ticket regarding something else took like 3 months to get back. I remember the good ol days when they used to have different skins in the tinkerer (why did deca even though snowman and demon pally in mystery boxes when they used to be FREE?)

yep also sometimes displays the 4th quest but doesnt give you the reward even when you have the tarot
any speculation abut that? only a bug? or maybe deca try to make alchemist alive again?

That always happened (you don’t get a token if the alchemist isn’t active)…
It shouldn’t be too hard to just activate it tho… maybe they’re trying to making it more profitable in some way :l
Plus, Tarot Cards are now useless - I already have 5, and they’re all collecting dust in my vaults :frowning:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.