Trade server hackers

changed the amount

Yeah, I find it really annoying when I go into USW3 and immediately get bombarded by trade spam before Iā€™ve even said what Iā€™m buying/selling. I never trade with anyone using a trade hack, even if it means I have to stand around for much longer to trade with someone legit. I treat them the same as I treat spammers: annoying crap I didnā€™t ask for which takes up space on my screen. Yes, therefore, they should be reported imo.

Imo I would like that added to the game, like hp bars.

I believe itā€™s a slight detriment to the trading community as a whole. Iā€™ve witnessed this in effect myself. I have a backpack on every character. I admit that sometimes I put stuff in the backpack so people wonā€™t say stuff like, ā€œadd def?ā€ However, one day I was trying to sell speed 3:1. I get this guy who spam trades me, ā€œsomeone has requested to trade with you,ā€ about ten times, before I accept. I am offered a life pot, presumably for the 6 defense potions in my backpack. I immediately get cancelled, but in essence, I know, he did not want the three speed for 1 life. If you have multiple people doing this kind of stuff, it sort of pushes out those who trade legitimately by carefully crafting a sign for other people to notice. They donā€™t sell their stuff as fast, get salty, blah blah blah.

Honestly, if some hacker using this actually is able to ā€œstealā€ a trade from you, you should be able to find another relatively easily. If you arenā€™t, that just shows that youā€™re not looking for the right kind of trade.

What was this comment?

What overwhelmed you? Trade offers or moral qualms? You have no reasons for why you quit.

To be honest, sometimes Iā€™m happy when hacker trades my life 2 sec after i join server. It saves so much energy and time instead of spamming. But most annoying thing when they offer their crappy tops that i donā€™t need/want them.

Stop trying to justify hacking. You have made multiple threads, ignored the reasoning of a lot of players in this community who are telling you that hacking is terrible, and still trying to justify hacking. Just stop.

As long as Iā€™m not contracting stage 2 cancer from being in usw3 for extended periods of time I donā€™t really care.

If a lot of people tell something, and he tells the contrary, does that make him unable to tell his mind?

Personnaly I donā€™t like most of the hacks people nowadays use, but you canā€™t bribe him for telling his opinion on the subject. Else, this would be censorship.

Well, when Iā€™m actually trading, these hackers are mostly just a nuisance. Since the hacks they are using technically doesnā€™t screw up the game completely for someone, I donā€™t really like, hate them or anything, but I feel kind of annoyed that they would use hacks in the first place.

they areā€¦just press H

He means he wantā€™s whatever the previous person was talking to added to the game like HP bars got added,

when you dont say anything and some dude tells you hey selling that inc?
well i think thats a proof
or they are magicians whatever
only happnd once with an old guild bro

Irrelevant.

If someone asks you how many how many pairs of shoes they own and you reply with the correct answer (by guessing) they cant say that you trespassed on their land. It was just a guess, no matter if you actually broke into his house and looked. They cannot arrest you for guessing.

Somewhat extreme example/chocolatebar anaology but it stands. You canā€™t get banned for cheating if the person who reports you has no real evidence as per your accusation.

in the rare case when they trade me and coincidentally are looking for the same items Iā€™m actually selling, I donā€™t mind them. However, the ones that spam me with 100,000 trades despite me telling them no previously need to rot in hell

bro if they are like 200 different colour balls or whatever (how many items are in game?)
and you have specifically one only one
and in the most crowded server some random dude
ask the price of your ball
specifically the ball you haveā€¦
or its an extreme coincidence or he can see your inv

if he ask: hey you have the 155? oh yeah maybe coincidence
but : how much for that 155? :confused:
when it happened to me was a friend of mine a knight
literally said give me the archon pls
yeah coincidences exist
but some things are with no doubt hack things

about the fact of people doing that i dont mind has saved lots of time to me before

Was going to post but Iā€™ll just give this a +1 instead. Covers my opinion perfectly. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.