Trivial Issues Thread

;_; who does shatters with 120 other people.

The bosses (and the chest) would get insta-killed
You could actually not qualify for soulbound if your shots can’t hit the chest in time

128 :sunglasses:

Why did you count that .-.

The name of the item no longer appears in the sentence at the top left of the Daily Quest window (tested it on Tier 1 Quest and Tier 2, was missing from both).

Yeah I noticed that too when my guild was opening dungs

Steam achievements for class quests have been bugged since adding the ninja. At least white star.

1x what?

Yeah I had this message missing the item name on day 6 Login Streak (the egg). Can confirm the item was still delivered to gift chest.

Deca hasn’t buffed hydra yet

Everyone knows that realm only has one single, solitary problem:

What’s the problem?

It should be purple to match the bow I think, it is pretty interesting. I wonder what they were thinking when they were making it

This one is fixed 2017-03-17 :grinning: :sunglasses:

In one of the world maps, the river continues on into the sea:

Good luck finding it again though :wink:

This does just happen in some realms, the river channel continues to the edge of the deep water.

not being able to switch equips while in the pet yard (same thing with not being able to move items to a different inventory slot).

not being able to use your ability if your cross hair is in dead space (black tiles in sprite world for example) I only mention bc it stops me from cloaking sometimes and that’s annoying.

having to exit and reenter the vault to get the items displayed in the gift chests to shuffle around for you to find the one you want (looking for old keys for example).

EDIT: I forgot but another annoying thing is not being able to swap out items by double tapping the respective number slot (such as having geb tome in inv slot 2 and simply double tapping 2 to switch tomes without needing to drag with the mouse)

Something I find really annoying is when you go into a dungeon find there is no one in there so you want to leave but there is no portal of cowardice (ex cemetery)

Update: it seems like Deca was good at solving most of these issues.

Also,

One of these things is not like the others. One of these things just doesn’t belong.

I can’t tell if you mean snake pit bc of the eyes or lod bc it’s ugly as sin. that portal looks ridiculous.

Somebody’s clones are still wearing their winter outfits. :yum:

Edit: this has been fixed.