Ut for pirate cave

He said 1 second of healing.

So it basically sucks balls then

he said it dropped from pirate cave
the dungeon where the boss has less health than a flying brain

Just because it drops from a weaker enemy doesn’t mean it’s supposed to suck so much.

Ex. Sprite drops Planewalker and EP, two great white bags, while LoD drops trashy armors.

The LOD armors are actually good after the buff, and fire armor was decent before the buff too

Fine, but they aren’t as good as EP or Planewalker

So you are saying that a ring as powerful as coral ring or spider eye or crystal or snake eye ring should drop from the most pitifully easy dungeon in the game?
Good luck getting people not to say your item ideas are OP.

Just make it extra rare, like how bulwark, a great item, drops from an easy dungeon like snake pit. [quote=“Essca, post:29, topic:6090”]
So you are saying that a ring as powerful as coral ring or spider eye or crystal or snake eye ring should drop from the most pitifully easy dungeon in the game?
[/quote]

Powerful items like EP and Planewalkers drop from Sprite World, a very easy dungeon.

?

Fine, some might think it’s not a great item. How my argument on EP’s and Planewlakers?

You’re trying to make pirate cave seem like a sprite world level dungeon.
If you were level 3? would you be able to solo a sprite world?
No, you wouldn’t, the minions would kill you unless you were leveling with tops.

30 feed

kk

Just because it’s easy doesn’t mean it drops the absolute trashy ring. The fact that it does healing for only one second only when you drink pirate rum is absolute trash, and vitality is close to useless with the introduction of pets. The one attack is pretty much nothing, as no other armor or ring or ability has a stat bonus of only one of something (except ammy, but that’s one for everything). This is why this is completely useless even if it drops from an easy dungeon.

https://www.realmeye.com/wiki/snake-eye-ring

So I take that as you’ve lost the argument?

snake eye ring
+3 att, 3 spd

hmmm, yeah something stonger than this should drop from a dungeon that doesnt even drop sb loot at this instant.

Um what?
Rather than talk about something random, maybe talk sense?

Let me repeat my argument: Just because the UT drops from an easy dungeon doesn’t mean it’s supposed to suck as hell. After all, great white bags drop from Sprite Worlds, while trash whites drop from harder bosses like Avatar and dungeons like LoD. This is why a UT that either sucks so much or sucks should be buffed, regardless of where it drops from. After all, a noob wouldn’t want to get a ring with +1 attack (which shouldn’t happen unless everything else is also +1, like Ammy) and +2 vit (which barely doesn’t do anything because of pets), because it barely does anything, and they would rather keep there t1 or t2 HP ring. For noobs who find this useful, they wouldn’t be able to get pirate rum, and even if they could, they get just one second of healing, which barely does anything. This is completely useless and even the noobiest of all the noobs who find pirate caves challenging and worth it will not use this cancer ring.

And what’s with that sprite? That looks like a white thing with some threads hanging from the bottom with a shaded hole in the middle. The four darker spots below the hole doesn’t fit with the rest of the sprite. Even I could make a sprite better than whatever the hell that is, and that’s saying something.

I know rings like this will introduce newer players to the concept of UT’s, but at least make it useful to them. This ring is completely trash and desperately needs a buff. It is also unorganized and lacks effort, as it looks like you just wrote something down real quick and scribbled something on RotMG draw. You also need to write down where it drops from. Most would assume this would drop from Dreadstump, but it can drop from minions at a low rate, like Greater Nature Sprites. It also lacks a feed power and fame bonus.

Maybe get a good idea, and put good effort, and then post it.

This topic has turned incredibly pedantic.

There is some worth exposing new players to the idea that unique loot can only be found in dungeons early on. A next-to-worthless ring wouldn’t exactly be bad for this reason, but the other low-level dungeons have exclusives as well, which may somewhat undermine the idea that the pcave needs something of it’s own.

Not a fan of the healing bit, and it’s probably not possible to begin with.

I think that boils down the entire argument going on, right? Carry on.

So I think that’s you admitting that you were wrong and I was right, and you just conceived the entire argument because of that post about how rarity balances an item (since you accidentally argued for me)? Alright then.

…and that’s your final word after you just lost an argument?
What do you expect from a Sprite World? Well I expect an EP and Planewalker, too amazing UT’s. Even if it’s only a pirate cave, the UT should at least be useable. In this case, even noobs wouldn’t use it unless they just put it on for fun because it’s a UT and it’s cool.

…or because you lost the argument? It was on topic because we were discussing whether this item was good or not, and your quote about the bulwark is on topic because I was making an example related to RotMG. Here is my proposed changes:

+3 Attack
+4 Vitality
(Removed healing for one second because noobs who would use this rarely get pirate rum, and when they do, they get only one second of healing, which is basically nothing)

Fix the sprite please, it’s not good. Maybe ask an experienced spriter to help you (which most definitely is not me so don’t ask me to make anything for you)

Good job for the effort.

I flagged the entire discussion because it was bordering on a flamewar.
A few more posts and someone could’ve made an Ad Hominem.

Also"3 dex 3 wis" drops from the forbidden jungle. “3 atk 4 vit” according to you should drop from here.
are you saying you want to buff the rings that wildshadow made?

i just made the idea with the mindset that the low level rings were fine the way they are.
Maybe this could be less of an argument and more of proposing changes to the low level rings.

(also seeing this as an argument is kind of a bad mindset, call it a debate)