UT Glitched Wand

Drops from Native Sprite God, at a much lower rate than the sprite wand.
Does 40-180 damage.
Essentially a buff of Sprite Wand, hence the low drop rate.
The bullets are the bullet sprites from all 12 normal wands. It picks a sprite at random each time you fire.
Fire rate: 125%
Feed Power: 30

Feedback appreciated!
Edit: deleted sprite, fixing sizing rn
Edit2: Sprite is up! It doesn’t look the best, but it is supposed to have that “glitched” feel.
Edit3: Deleted sprite since its ugly :frowning:

Oh shit thats actually hella dank, would randomly shoot shots from t0-12 wands, bulwark and cwand and og sprite wand??? That would be SUCH a cool vanity!!!

EDIT: woah that sprite sux. You should try to make one that is a slice of a bunch of different wands. Like the body of a cwand and recomp with a wrongly colored bulwark head. I can make it if u want ahah

yeet sure
go nuts with dat sprite

kk

best i could do quickly.

it kinda looks like a sword so there’s this instead…

That was the old idea for sprite wand, but it was too confusing.[quote=“RealmerG, post:1, topic:7747”]
Does 40-180 damage.
[/quote]

That’s not buffed at all, in fact a downgrade. The use for sprite wand is it’s 210 damage, and people don’t use it too much. Decreasing the cap but making the damage more stable does not help. Even if the bullet wasn’t wavy, it would still be average of 110, comparing to the recomp, but the lower damage cap makes the chance of the average, quite lower.

Overall, very unnecessary wand. Sprite sucks ass, I have no sense of “glitched feel” but a sense of “whoever did this is on drugs”

1st sprite: looks like a sword
2nd sprite: looks like a rapier

Go back in the toaster

Second one looks like a wand to me

So why is this unique then?

ur dumb.

Also i literally disagree with everything you said.

shutup

YOU WANNA GO YOU BURT PIECE OF TOAST

COMEBACK WHEN YOU AT LEAST HAVE BUTTER SPREAD ALL OVER YOU

yikes slightly aggressive. i’d much rather do 40-180 damage than 5-210 damage lmao.

first thread
starts flame war
fuck

Also, like loaf said, 40-180 damage seems a lot better than potentially doing worse than a vanity item (which the sprite wand kinda is)

The random bullets idea doesn’t seem all that confusing, I actually find it pretty straightforward.

I don’t see the butter

YOU DISGRACE

ur so dumb omg. good god.

his new version is much better than the OG sprite wand. much.

they both useless you soggy crouton

but the new version is much better and cooler you ancient decrepit unused meme

boi looks like TRASH you sourdough quarter cut baguette

Better than anything you could even imagine and a better idea than you could ever make you doge

except that’s actually true ahaha