Verifying Emails Weirdness (SOLVED)

So I have a lot of old npe accounts from several years back.

Came back to realm, remembered them, opened up a document with all the emails and passwords.

Turns out that those accounts are actually tied to emails that, well, are yahoo emails.
And yahoo deletes emails after they are unused for around a year, because reasons.

So it seems that my emails NO LONGER EXIST. And I need to verify emails to get on to play them.
On one particular account, it gave me an option to verify an email I input in. In most other instances i have to go on the “account” tab and click “resend verification emails”, without an option to choose what/which email gets sent the verification.

So my main question(s): Is it possible to have the verifying process where I get to input an account of my choice always appear? If so, how is it done? If not, how is the verification email process chosen?

Thanks. :smiley:

EDIT: Solved. Thanks to BaadGuy.

Umm, I guess you can just try and make new email accounts? If you really need help, I would ask DECA if needed, providing info about your chars, stars, fame, etc or something like that, but I would highly doubt getting help from them, as there are security concerns and all that.

So yeah, try remaking those emails and stuff.

Well I tried that a number of times… but Yahoo is (as expected) pretty [redacted]

I need a phone number to do that. And I don’t just have numbers just laying around for all my accounts. For some reason they won’t even accept my own cell phone number.

T_T why did i choose to use yahoo
Thanks anyways.

I think google hangouts gives you free phone numbers

fck i made some acc with yahoo… guess need to transfer them

Yahoo doesn’t allow those either. Already tried.

;-; fml. Anybody had the thing happen to them where they could choose where the verification email was sent? Or am I just imagining things…?

Sorry for double post.

I DID IT AGAIN! IDK HOW THO.

you can send the verification email to any unused email adress

I figured out that much; i could access a few accounts due to that. But how do I get the screen to pop up in the first place? I feel like this is really simple but it seems like random chance to me.

You click play, it will load, then it will kick you back to the charsel screen without loading the nexus, and the email input screen will appear. That’s how it went for my mules.

Holy crap, that seems to work. But only once per browser session, for some reason. But its better than never getting the account at all! Thanks a lot!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.