[Video] Soundbound Damage required for Septavius

So i was bored, and tested for the sb dmg required for the udl. I made a vid out of it, it has crappy editing… kinda obvious i used movie maker. Oh well, meant more as an informative vid.

Although i still appreciate criticism and what not.

Soundbound Dmg for Limon

Subbed but I’m using data on mobile so can’t watch :frowning: will watch later tho

Thanks. Arent you using data on the forums?

Yeah but videos uses a lot more and I have 500mb per 2mth

well that was kinda interesting. do you plan on testing other bosses as well in the future?

umm, maybe, depends on how bored i get, the bosses that i really want to test are stone guardian and tomb… but you can guess how hard that is…stone guardians a bit more doable…

I might even do chest to give a more accurate answer.

Did you like the end? :smile: that dbow :wink:

once upon a time that would have triggered me, but since my total dbow count has finally risen from the mind-boggling 1 to a less frustrating yet still improbable 2, I’ve found it hard to get worked up about them as much lately.

This kind of testing, I was waiting for for a long, long time. Thank you for doing this, I hope you’ll do more in the future! (if you need any help on doing these, you can call me) (why am I saying this? I don’t even know how I would help) (meh nevermind, if you find a way I can help, just tell me) (OH MY GOSH IS THAT A QUADRUPLE?!) (yes it is- actually it’s now a penta-thingy)

yeah, i plan on doing more, if you have any suggestions, I’ll take any.

Well, I think the first ones to make would be the most common ones. I’m thinking especially about, in order of importance:

• Stheno the Snake Queen
  • Limon the Sprite God
  • Archdemon Malphas
  • Maybe some Cemetary bosses?

Then I would put test chests. But anyways, you choose what to do first.

Cool.

Now go ahead and do the same with every lootable enemy in the game, please.

I was disappointed when I found out that the blooper didn’t show you dying to Septavius’ explosion of white bubbles.

lol, i almost did, i ran over him during second phase, but he didnt shoot… thank god…[quote=“Endertimes, post:10, topic:4650”]
Archdemon Malphas
[/quote]

someone else did it, it was 1K hp if i remember correctly, he actually inspired me to do this

Thanks for sharing this one ^^

gotta love the realm community

the music community was so much better…

Scorchy my boy, you mean iMovie? There are a couple tricks to making the videos look less movie trailer like, if you’re still making videos.

Now it’s 2:4 :smile:

no it was literally windows movie maker

OOOOOhhhh okay

thanks. i posted here to not get off-topic :stuck_out_tongue:

open to suggestions. probably doing snake pit and then ot.

@Scorchmist you should post the last of those you made for limon here (and then change the title), or in another post (that I might have missed, in that case also link the two topics)