Voting Time in Realm

Minor post from Deca, but I thought it worth cross posting here.

Dear Players,
as some of you have rightfully pointed out, in creating the boxes for our call to vote, we accidently swapped the colors for the parties. Luckily you identified your favorite candidate correctly. We have since updated the box names with the candidates’ names to not sow any more confusion.
Since some people were speculating on whom we would vote for or what our point with creating such boxes was, we wanted to briefly comment on that as well.
The message is simple: we don’t care so much whom you vote for but more about the fact that you take the opportunity to vote at all. We feel it is a great privilege and raising awareness for this is something we care about.
All the best,
Your Deca Team

ik they may mean the actual thing but

makes it cost gold

Politics is pay to play, didn’t you know?

Maybe the reward will be okayish then? They did say the winning side got a reward.

If I remember correctly five people who voted for the winning party would get 10x ambrosia, or maybe it was the other way around. 10 voters getting 5x ambrosia each.

Hm, well then, I’d expect everyone who voted for the winning candidate to get at least something, but not heavy like a random UT (either way people would whine heavily about this)

Well you get the dye/shatters key for just voting.

I think I got red and white dye, gonna double check though tomorrow, but I’m pretty sure it was a red and white dye, or a red dye and drake eggs

did you go hillary or trump?

Trump since I was adding 10 dollars worth gold anyways, decided to buy a backpack box too and luckily made profit off it

You might be in luck, Trump is ahead right now and tbh I wouldn’t be that surprised if he got ellected

oh is the winner the actual winners irl, b/c i was totally expecting trump to win (which he did), but apparently he was losing in the polls?

Yes, 13% of people didn’t declare who they were voting for post ellection so the poll people just did 6.5% on trump and hillary making the odds inflated and inaccurate.

It would be vaguely interesting to know what the share of ‘vote’ was for each pack.

Beats me, I’m wondering how long they mean by when the dust settles. I’d probably assume maybe 2-3 days