What Do Our Characters Feel?

That’s what I was going for!

Normal people: It’s a game.
We: Oryx is a black dinosaur, he drinks wine all day and charaters feel damage

Meh, robes wouldn’t do that much good. Particularly when a Mystic wears a Shendyt. :grin:

This is probably how every character that has been around for several months with a divine pet feels.

Knight goes charging at Oryx: “Come on! Shoot those damn stars at me! I need me my Mad God pain!”

@CptShevu That’s a great question! Perhaps Oryx’s endless fight against us is to keep us from raiding his Wine Cellar. I never really imagined that we are the invaders - but if you want to go this deep you can notice that we are the ones that spawn into his realms, not vice-versa.

:open_mouth: maybe the Forgotten King wouldn’t kill us if we didn’t attack his guards (which is combatially true)

Imagine what they must feel when you lavawalk in the shatters …

simple your pet just gives you good vibes

Think about it. Our characters must be like gods, as even before level 20 can carry around 400 pounds of equipment(knight/warr/pally) That basically means they are superhuman, with really good regeneration(vit). Then there is divine abilities, like invincibility(Oreo) super speed(helm) and so on. Obviously, their pain threshold should be also exordinarily high.then there is things like rings, which give health. Imagine oryx in real life, a 3 story tall monster. Would you want to go towards that? No you won’t. I think we ARE monsters, except for the fact that our characters are pixels.

Character gets hit with Cube God shotgun "OH GOD, THE PAIN IS UNBEARABLE!"
Reaches down and pets his cat “Ahhh all better.”

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.