What shall I merch?

'People would not post crazy prices if no one was willing to pay them.'
That simply isnt true, you cant expect everyone to know enough about the market value of an item to always post it for a price that anyone would buy.

‘If every single person were to lower their prices on realmeye today to market price, in a week, a different set of people would have raised their prices to take advantage of the currently existing buyers that are willing to overpay. So long as people are willing to overpay, there will be people posting offers for crazy prices.’

Agreed, and thats inevitable in a free market, but I dont feel like contributing to that problem. I dont think that every trade with another player should create profit, thats what dungeons are for.

um, not going to get into the discussion but, you can quote things easier like so

Oh, thank you :slight_smile:

The majority of people posting items up for overpay know full well that they are doing it. As such, educating everyone on prices to the point that everyone knew exactly how much every item in the game was worth would still end in the same results that we currently have.

Typically no one buys Soulless for 6 life anyways, 5 Life is like the base price. I wouldn’t advise buying it for 5 if you were going to.

I must say that photo is really impressive especially to someone who is WAYYY too impatient to do that

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.