What stats does a perfect pet have?

Just wondering considering I have heard many of them.

100/100/100 HP/MP/Electric is the best pet for most situations.

As in abilities. xD.

Yah.

Those are abilities?

here’s a little discussion we had about pet abilities a while ago.

go check it out if you want

This is such a sad joke. Why even offer different abilities and the option to combine three of them, if there is - without question - a single combination that beats them all… Oh, and go on and make sure pet families have a fixed starting ability. For fucks sake! REEEEEEEEEEEE

Stuped Kebabs. 8|

Heal, Magic Heal, Electric.

or any combination of this, best if Electric is last

Only if you’re payed to wins. 8)
Otherwise: no.

I mean it’s not hard, I got an Exotic egg that’s mheal/heal/ele on my first egg roll.

Something that i didnt know until i got an elec legendary pet was, that electric pets SUCK in tombs.

So, it took me a bit longer than the usual person to learn how to do tombs (and yes, i got an legendary pet before i learned tombs…)

Also not ideal in some situations, like: dragging and sometimes sprites worlds.

Lots of people enjoy decoy/Savage as there last ability.

if you are going for mundane huntress or something, a pet like
Hp/Elec/Savage is nice.
But i doubt that you are gonna use mundane…

If the pet is strong enough, it’s actually extremely useful UNTIL you fight the bosses.

1500 dps pet + Knight’s shield = super fast sarcs

True, also if you learn to use elec in tomb bosses, it can also help, but it was too much of a pain so i got a backup pet.

Although i’ve had thousands of hours with a level 100 electric pet, it’s still really hard to control. The range of it is so damn high that being a low-ranged class or just simply getting slowed can cause the whole tomb get get messed up within a few seconds.

But if you master it, it’s a nice 1500 DPS bonus.

Also, it’s amazing for FFA tombs. Using an Assassin + 100/100/100 pet against sarcs allows you to run in small circles, constantly doing damage with your pet, while shooting poisons that hit all the Priests, while also doing damage with your dagger.

I’ll have to keep that in mind for later. unlike most people, I didn’t care what order the abilities came in and now I have an automaton pet. I still wouldn’t rearrange the abilities at this point because it’s getting to the point where my pet does more damage than some/most unmaxed divines. but this also means I’m gonna hit lvl 100 elec (assuming I’m still playing by then) before I max out either of the other two abilties.

I heard the last ten divine levels were powerful but for some reason it failed to occur to me that elec range was included in there.
oh well ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

on the original topic, yeah I’m going to have to agree it’s some combination of heal mheal and elec. the first two are vital and elec is way too powerful to pass up, it’s totally worth all the potentially failed tombs for every other situation where you sit on things with a melee and the enemy can’t do anything. heck, I can even kill constructs on a sorc with elec. it’s just that good.

Same, except on like my 50th egg roll. Its Electric, Mheal, heal

The ol’ switcheroo

I got a mheal,heal,elec woodland on my 2nd roll.

If you want one for tombs, heal, mheal, and attack far isn’t bad. Decoy would be better but it messes up the shot patterns which makes it hard to dodge occasionally.

savage works better