Your most embarrassing death ever

my friend died getting a resu from the boomerang shots in cem. It was his first white bag too

I think mine was a cyan, but I was just super psyched for it.

Iā€™m sorry, I know Iā€™m evil. XD

Twilight Archmage death explosion is 12 * 100

Knight base max def is 40
Base max hp is 770

12 * 60 = 720

take off all gear sit on boss 50 hp lolololol?

I sat on the boss

Busy taking off gear

Turns out I was too busy with 12 * 60 to realise the boss was not dead yet - I took the entire generator phase bullet nova instead. Turns out that is lethal. Who knew?

Edit: did I mention it has Ogmur?

It had Ogmur

I forgot that the limit as x approaches low number of the function, f(x)=2x is still equal to low number.

Yeah, prot wasnā€™t really as fun as I thought itā€™d be on an unmaxed level 6 U_U

wowā€¦such a nice set tooā€¦ at least didnt have shats whites

Heh, thatā€™s assuming that I actually get shats whites.

Actually now that I think about it, Iā€™ve never died with a shats white.

Pfft, just another reminder of how much time I spend on forums vs. in game when I originally planned to play less because of uni. applications.

same, well only gotten 1 shats whiteā€¦ gem, which in my opinion is pretty useless.[quote=ā€œUnicornSla, post:107, topic:1177ā€]
Pfft, just another reminder of how much time I spend on forums vs. in game when I originally planned to play less because of uni. applications.
[/quote]

lol same, im here more than in game usually.

RIP thats actually sad
darn spiders be killing u off one character at a time

Okay, I just died a pretty sad death. I hadnā€™t played for a while, so I decided I wanted to go all out for a little while, and got to 4/8, but then I died to a killar pillar because they hate me.

#HowToFailAtLife

Well i just died to skuld, saw the great big star coming and didnt move. Sadlyfe

Those are all good, But mine was by far the worst. 17.6k base, netflixing and training. I ran straight into a god wall, 8/8 ASS, dblade, acclaim, colo, acrop, deca ring. I wasnā€™t even wearing my dblade so I didnt get an extra 3k fame. Look in my graveyard to find it because I canā€™t figure out how to take a screenshot on this computer. :confused:

MY most embarrassing death was trying to solo a cube god on a dbladed 5/8 pally, the cube god was never stunned.

My first 8/8, a knight. Fought cube god, killed it, backed out because there was a godwall. Died trying to get a dexterity potion out of a godwall/cube god. Im amazing at this.

Mine is my first 8/8 knight
I was doing sewers and the boss went to rage and I did rage a bunch of the time but this time I wasnā€™t so lucky as I walked back while telling my brother to paralyze it(I thought you could paralyze boss in rage phase lol) and I went into the sewage water and well rip my first 8/8.

its a shame.

My 8/8 Knight w/Ogmur at Zombie Horde was painfulā€¦ But the lvl 3 full top knight at lab was most embarrassing death

Hereā€™s another terrible death by me :(((

My most embarrassing death was dying to an ice mage in a shatts with my first 7/8 knight.