1 year aniversarry

So tomorrow , December eighth marks the day I joined the realm eye forums, though I may not have started posting until a few months ago I have still read many ideas, and I love them all, no matter the flaws, it just shows me how much people are committed to this game, I have played this game for over 4 years (or something idk) so to show my apriciation for all the reception I’ve got and everyone here for making awesome ideas that I love looking at i will make pixel art for anything you ask me to, and if I manage to make 20 sprites for people I will do a small giveaway of a 7 def or a deca or something , not sure I pretty poor but I can make it work so I hope I can be on these forums for years to come and I hope there will always be content to be aprociated. So now I’ve gotten that out of the way, I will start this giant pixel art extravaganza, also you can make pixel art and post it on this thread, I really like seeing the talent in this community, so generally this isn’t as much of an event of me doing things as it is all of you. Hope you have fun! Let the games begin :grinning: -voidhobo

Aye, congrats on 1 year!

This will be fun! I love looking at Sprite Work!
Also congratulations on 1 year! :+1::confetti_ball:

@Candyshi

nice job on your 1 year anniversary!

Very nice :+1:

Happy 1 Year anniversary, to celebrate why don’t we sprite some cake?

Your cake, and a bow to deliver it into strongholds! :cake:
Edit: I just realized it looks like a Minecraft cake, hope u like it anways, I tried to make it look festive

Do u want me to pixel art the pikachu or did u just post that?

pixel art pls <3

kk

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.