2 Year Anniversary! (Forums)

Woot! :confetti_ball:

2 Year anniversary and we still have the beta tag up to the left.

So share you past years experience, write about some interesting story that happened on the forums or irl in the past, etc.

(I purposely logged on for the anniversary, and it seems like no one else decided to post this since I couldn’t find one anywhere!)

Happy 3rd Anniversary!

@Ihatejewss happened…

this is so sad

i got banned before djck :^)

Forum mafia!

I learned how friendly a player base on a forum can be, and how cancerous a player base in a game can be.

this is what always annoyed me since I cant say I joined on day 1.

I would share a story, but I dont any stories this year since I was mostly inactive.

But.

I got 15 likes on a comment that would usually get like 1-4 likes bc I didn’t post in 1.5months.

edit: after starting to write my own books and reading my old stuff, I die whenever I read your instead of you’re.

Lol Scorchmist caring about grammar, you gonna play the game next? Hbd forms

The past year on the forums has been pretty nice! I’ve met lots of new people, laughed a lot, and learned plenty of new things.

Happy birthday forum :beers:

ez

Same bro

Your

tbh you could probably find a thread of this in [redacted]

thats what I thought, but there are a lot of non regs that use the forums regularly or would see it.

And I can’t read it!!!

Can’t even read my own thread in there!

i lost my reg a long time ago :c

well on day one I posted what is admittedly a really bad low-grade dungeon idea and over the course of two years I have apparently built up from that to making one of the most popular dungeon ideas on the forum as well as leveraging that accomplishment to weasel my way into the closed testing group.

so that’s pretty cool I guess. not sure which is harder to believe, that I originally started all the way down there or that it’s been 2 years since then.

lol you’re 20

They add cosmetics in ideas

I guess if we share over the two years, I guess I can be kinda proud that what used to be like a 15 person group turned into something that a lot of people know more of.

I also used the forums as a way to develop more as a person.

Still I got the admit, spamming the forums is still my favourite memory even though I got like 10000 flags because of it (and annoyed the heck out of shatter). Followed by the Christmas giveaway.

Actually the only reason I’m still active somewhat is because im listening through the songs on

https://www.realmeye.com/forum/t/forum-game-rate-the-music-above-you

b/c I dont have much good music sources anymore.

on a seperate note, I finally notice how shatter is now beside the other mods here:

((I’m surprised I still know like 15 of the regs.)
(miss people like: werb, efnui, piggby, atrapper, jaws etc.)

hey I remember that! kinda sad now that almost everyone who was involved in that doesn’t really show up anywhere anymore. also reminds of the times back when stu actually did stuff, these days it’s just doc and ob since shatter and nevov do most of the grunt work like merging/locking/opening threads.