2x UBHPs Contest (Help me dye my characters!)

2x UBHPs Contest (Help me dye my characters!)

After a short break and fame suiciding most of my characters, I’m finally getting around to rebuilding and redyeing things, and ready for a new uniform look. However; because I’m terrible at deciding things for myself, I’m curious as to what dyes you guys use/would use. I’m looking for a Soft aesthetic, white base and a pale accent color maybe?

Anything goes though, so if you think you have a couple good dye combos that work with the below guidelines, go ahead and post them!

Guidelines:

• Colors MUST look good with purple glow/name, and must look good for all classes.

• Colors must look nice alongside either the Sir Bagston Sir%20Bagston or Sprout Slime XB5nXUX pet skin.

Post submissions however you want to put a picture in the comments, with the dye combo on a couple good skins from different classes as a preview.

Winner:

The 2 UBHP prize will go to my favorite dye color scheme. The contest will end when I determine that an entry is what I want to dye my characters to. There’s no limit to how many combos you can post, but please try to be original, and don’t post like 20 times lol.

If you have any questions, feel free to post them in the comments. Have fun coloring!

Can we just send the two colors we choose? Since you stated:

oh god 15 lmao

Hey @Kuroneko, I find Cyan dyes to be crisp and clean, you might want to check it out :wink: image image image image image
Sorry about formatting, no clue how to do it! GL with choosing <3

PS: alternatively you could go for the all red which I also find nice :wink:image

Yeah thats a bit unrealistic lol, changed the format up a bit

I find Plum dye, and Violet dye very appealing. These dyes will also go very well with the Sprout Slime pet skin I believe.
Here you can see an archer with Plum dye and a paladin with violet dye.
6837e8e858914cc4ef3f5ef235f630fb 6c7f90886e5e881336664ba9ad631f02
Both are pretty but if I were you I would choose the Plum dye.

image Steel Blue+Pale Turquoise
image Double White
image image Huntsmun with any single color
image Heart Thief with Fire Brick and Large Glowthread
image Blizzard with orange and dark blue
image Stheno and Saint Patrick Green
image Cyan and gold
image None
image None
image Just bashing with large flame cloth
image image Snow+Medium SLate or big stripe blue+cornflower blue
image mint+medium orchird or just go natural
image Dark Grey+Brown

really any duplicate dyes would work, my favorites would be white and black. however the are multiple white ones and black probably won’t work for those pets.
as for white, there a couple that you can choose from:
white clothing dye
snow clothing dye
sea shell clothing dye
old lace clothing dye
linen clothing dye
ivory clothing dye
ghost white clothing dye
floral white clothing dye
alice white clothing dye

they are lots of white clothing dyes, and they all look pretty much the same, so i would go for any of those

Farm bellas for the small pink maze cloth and large heart cloths. Just have a look at my realmeye for which one I’m talking about.

MEDIUM PURPLE / DARK SLATE BLUE (AKA You’re basically Pastel Ghost.)

image image image
image :arrow_right: image (any trickster skin except vampiress works, drow is probably best.)
image image image
image :arrow_right: image (seriously, you want to avoid warm orange tones, they contrast horribly.)
image image image

CORNFLOWER BLUE / ROYAL BLUE (AKA You’re still a destructive synthpop aesthetic)

image image image
image image image image (warm tones actually constrast well this time because blue is a complimentary color to orange and red to cyan/light blue.)
image image image image
image (pink still not as much :nauseated_face: )

In conclusion, you want to stick around a light indigo range unless you’re dedicated to one pet skin. If it’s bagston mix medium blues, light blues, and whites together. If it’s the slime, med-dark purples, light purples, and light greys.

hi, use purple and white

purple for cloth white for acessories

Personally, I suggest something amongst the lines of my aesthetic:

Stone skin with a gray or white based primary coloration, and a ‘regal’ blue or purple based accent. Of course, the accent can be whatever color you want, but personally I feel the blue or purple base gives a more regal look to it. The purple glow will further enhance the regality feel, as purple itself was a royal color.

I know exactly what you want.
try doing a

I think you’ll like it

Black Dyes with Stone Skins

I like white/ black with purple and/ or blue. Those colors go with almost anything (in different orders/ shades)Blue%20%20black (blue main+ black accessory) and something a little different Light%20sea%20green%20with%20white (light sea green main + white accessory)

I’d say ivory and blue accessory, looks good with bagston
or lavendar blush/lavendar accessory
shoot idk how to get pics

I checked your RealmEye to see your current characters and I’ve come up with 2 dye schemes that I think looks nice while having a soft aesthetic.

Aquamarine Clothing Dye + Alice Blue Accessory Dye

image image image image image image image

Alice Blue Clothing Dye + Orchid Accessory Dye

image image image image image image

Of course, you can change to any skin you want but here’s just a preview of what these dyes look like with your current skins :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.