A couple of small suggestions

There are two things that I think could be edited with these forums. Basically after posting a lot, I’ve noticed there are two restrictions that I find really annoying.

1. If you said something in one document, you can’t say the samething in another document. I understand why this was implemented. However, I wanted to bump two of my own documents but I wasn’t allowed to repeat the term bump.

2. If my comment is not registered as a full scentence, it does not allow for me to post it. However, sometimes, I want to post a comment that the forum does not consider is a full scentence and I’m forced to rephrase my scentence. Normally, this isn’t a problem. However, sometimes, I think by rephrasing the scentence, I change the original meaning of the scentence

I’ve seen you overbumping recently, that may be why. You don’t bump a topic after 12 hours of inactivity, only after multiple days.

A post must mean something. You cannot simply write one word.

Unless it’s a forum game :wink:

On that note, however, I do get forced to rephrase if I write something in only caps

THERE IS A WAY TO BYPASS THIS, BUT IT DOES HELP TO KEEP THINGS LESS AGGRESSIVE :slight_smile:

Threads autolock after 2 months, 1 month at worst. You don’t need to bump every 5 seconds.

Give us an example.

Yeah I know. But sometimes I attempt to say a scentence and it won’t let me because it only has like 4 words. Though I may be overbumping.

One or two words just in caps** :slight_smile:

OH

HOW

You know, if you’re really feeling lazy, do what all the cool kids do and post a meme.

Also it’s spelled “sentence”. I just saved you thousands of points on all your future tests combined. You’re welcome.

no.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.