A list of every normally-obtainable, non-seasonal Blueprint

Those are I wanted.

Really hoping I can get that common one with Planewalker in it! I have terrible luck getting that particular white but love playing rogue.

You can get the Planewalker blueprint for free in the campaign

Can you maybe explain where did you get the XML information? Only thing I know of is the definition.js file and the blueprints don’t appear there

Oddly enough it doesn’t seem like all of these are dropping yet. I have yet to see proof of anyone getting the parasite spell one, nor any of the exalted ones other than 12/13 which seem to be extremely common from mbc/void.

From what I’ve heard, it seems like bosses only drop one blueprint1 - ex. Void dropping 12, which has Superior, Genenis Spell, and Divine Coronation.
Fingers crossed that they’ll release a list of which boss drops what - until then, if possible, try to link blueprint drops here or in the patch notes thread - I’ll try to compile as many as possible.

Edit: 1 Already disproven, someone linked me different blueprints from Thessal.
Might be different from boss to boss though.

MBC and Void both actually drop both 12 and 13. Void also drops Omni Blueprint. Not sure how the other blueprints are distributed but I’ve seen thessal drop almost every single non-shop/campaign yellow blueprint now, so I’m guessing each boss is tiered and can drop all blueprints within that tier that are currently designated as droppable.

Oddly enough it seems that exaltation bosses other than MBC/Void are only dropping the Paramount blueprints right now, as I can’t find any proof of it being otherwise. Not sure what DECA’s doing here…

Just got Blueprint 43 from Oryx 1.

Someone earlier said he got the Jugg Blueprint from Hermit but i called him a liar.
He didnt show me the drop. But maybe someone can validate it?

Anyone have this drop yet? Ogmur is what I need.

I got the bee armor blueprint from thessal.

@Seelpit doing god’s work :pray:

the couple small discords that i AM in, people have been reposting this to my surprise (cuz, i didn’t even know they visited the forums) just shows this is a GRADE A JOB :+1:

It seems Thessal and O1 drop 38-43, then. I saw someone post a drop of 39 (DBlade/Esben Attire/Condu) from Skuld as well, so it’s likely that the blueprints drop around the locations that contain their items in general. O1 is a bit of a weird case, though, given that A.S.S. and Scutum are both in a T4 blueprint, which seemingly drops from CWM…

As for the Jugg print drop:

Welp now you showed us all the blueprints. But where do they drop from? Can you specify that? Or r they dropped from their respective dungeon?

Blueprint 12 & 13 drop from both mbc & void, O3 Knight whites drop from o3, jugg drops from hermit + keyper (and probably sphinx too), omni drops from void, Paramount are from other exaltation dungeons + o2, Superior are from misc dungeons, Greater are from godlands easy dungeons, Basic are from noob dungeons.

Most of the exalted ones dont drop yet, and some of the paramount & superior ones dont either.

it was also on reddit, so they may have gotten it from there

Blueprint 8 is free from campaign €_€

the forge is overpowered. with 4 uts that drop from run the table dungeons, you can get 3 planewalkers per day. You don’t even have to grind for the blueprint, because it is unlocked from the campaign

In the lower tiers yes in the higher tiers it’s kinda a scam.

You know, I’m at the point where I’d rather have the forge than not. I’m even less afraid of dying with UT items now, especially when I’ve seemed to get so many lately.

I am hoping that is still the case when I get a chance to play in a week and a half! I am visiting my family for Christmas, but I plan to play a lot the first week of January or so. I would love to craft 8 planewalkers to just have around, lol.