This is what you get for Oryxmas 2020

A list of every normally-obtainable, non-seasonal Blueprint

So you say that item forge materials are not stored. Does that mean that if you dismantle more items than needed to forge something then you lose the additional materials?

Another question, you said that we would start with ~30 blueprints of varying rarities. Are those blueprints randomized in some way, or does everyone start being able to forge the same items?

Looking forward to this update!!

@Hyeperion hype! Hoping you stick around for a while longer, you are an awesome content creator!

Unfortunately, yes.

from what lil i know, this reply seems to be an accurate assessment

anonymous 6 minutes ago
“Selling blueprints and forgefire for gold is borderline the equivalent of selling uts for gold”

Why is kageboshi a rare tho?

It’s not exactly the most unique and game-changing white, is it?

Yeah but if they wanted it to be consistent with the other 8% fame bonus event whites they would make it a legendary, wouldn’t they?

Why change its fame bonus if you won’t acknowledge its status as an event white?

That being said I don’t care much about the topic. Just inconsistent in my eyes.

Well, fame bonuses focus more on the status of an item. Comparatively, item forge focuses not only on status, but also on usability.

Preferably, the two should have a linear correlation, but in the obvious case of items such as Esben Staff, Ray Katana, and even Bloodshed Ring, to some degree, it’s not quite like it.
I hope there’s gonna be an item balancing update soon 8|

Oh boy, presents!

Pick up your free packs, people.

And here are the patch notes, for those who want to see the in-depth stuff and some things they didn’t mention in the video:

Item forge values:

I want my white bag back. This white box is not appealing.

All complaints to bee directed at Poshun’s address :^3

Ima be salty if i get an event white and it is the stupid present

You in a few days when you get a jugg after 30 trillion years of grinding

Are they selling blueprints?

Edit: if so, I really do think this could be the update that kills the game… I know I’ve said that before (and the game has definitely died before, but this is dirty dirty)

Edit 2: also quick slots are bad… does anyone know an update on the changes yet? Did they change it back to allow players to still use their inventory as they choose to for consumables? And did they remove the cooldowns?

Idek how a “hype” video can be made about an update like this one…

You guys are selling UTs now for cash… it’s gg… no devs ever would have dared

Edit: weren’t STs enough?

Consumables are fine, they took our feedback. You can read about it in the blog post remaster.realmofthemadgod.com/?p=1028

So…now instead of grinding for the UT you want, you have to grind for blueprints??

What the fuck was the entire point of forging then?

Also @Shatov it’s so sad how people are “hyped” over a vastly nerfed (and now P2W) feature of a game that has existed long before DECA or Kabam took over. Stockholm Syndrome I guess, but the bar is so low in this community yikes.

EDIT: Also, huge PSA for people who actually run O3s in this forum. If you do not pop the runes at or near the same time, they just disappear instead of getting re-dropped as purple bags. It is currently bugged (surprise, surprise, it’s a new DECA build). I know it was mentioned in the patch notes, but it deserves another reminder.

you don’t have to grind for blueprints. I think the way it works is that blueprints don’t necessarily have to drop from the same dungeon as the items they unlock, so you can just get a blueprint while grinding for an item and it speeds up the process.

Is this talking about the forge? I don’t think it existed in WS era. If you’re talking about the potion belt, I doubt that existed back with WS either.

Is this talking about the forge? I don’t think it existed in WS era. If you’re talking about the potion belt, I doubt that existed back with WS either.

I’m talking about UT trading (and trading in general). Not sure how that was not obvious from what I wrote, of course forging didn’t exist back then (which is the entire point of what I wrote…)