A little Questions about ROTMG / RealmEyeForums

1. What can I do about scammers(Other than tagging them)? Can I report them to the game moderators? If yes , how do I do so?

2. I’ve made my first post on RealmEyeForums , with linked images of players trying to scam , but it got deleted shortly. Did I break any of the forums’ rules?

3. Are the game moderators active? (Both In the game + In the forums.)

I’ve read the ‘Forum rules and guidelines’ , but I don’t seem to find answers to my questions , and do forgive me for my bad English because English is not my first language.

Yes you did. If you read the rules, there is said that witch hunting is not allowed. This is what you did on your post, reason why it was shut down.[quote=“BomohCha, post:1, topic:6635”]
Are the game moderators active? (Both In the game + In the forums.)
[/quote]

Yes, they’re very active and I believe most of them play the game. The thing is, they aren’t RotMG’s mods, only the forum’s mods. This forum isn’t the official game’s forum, as mentionned in the rules.[quote=“BomohCha, post:1, topic:6635”]
do forgive me for my bad English because English is not my first language.
[/quote]

It isn’t for me too, as well for many other people here. Don’t worry about this, as soon as your english is understandable, it’s okay.

I forgot one thing I had to say.

##Welcome to the forum @BomohCha!

###Have a :cookie:!

Reporting hackers=/=witchhunt (still not welcome tho)[quote=“Endertimes, post:2, topic:6635”]
Yes, they’re very active and I believe most of them play the game. The thing is, they aren’t RotMG’s mods, only the forum’s mods. This forum isn’t the official game’s forum, as mentionned in the rules.
[/quote]

Some are quite active on the Forums (especially doc, otherbill, stupidity and HgKing) some dont even have 10 posts. I guess they arent too active ingame, some, like doc or bmj, have even quitted the game. You can see a list of the moderators here https://www.realmeye.com/forum/about

Record evidence, send to DECA. Most they can get is a 3-day ban

No witchhunting allowed.

The game moderators are semi-online (See guild here:https://www.realmeye.com/guild/DecaGMs).

Here? No.

Just saw Sileeeeex's profile

Get footage of them and send them to DECA. There’s only a small chance of them getting a punishment, but it’s worth it.

That shouldn’t happen, but on these forums, we don’t accept witch-hunting. Just tag them and move on.

The moderators on here are pretty active, not sure about in game

Instead of asking everyone…how about re-reading the forum guidelines which you already looked at before you posted, right? :rolling_eyes:

I didn’t know we had game moderators… but maybe you could report it to deca

https://decagames.desk.com/customer/portal/emails/new
heres the link

Really, your pretty good at it.

All you can do is tag them as a scammer. Maybe DECA support if they are breaking any major rules (hacking), but this is only with video evidence.

I’ve only managed to get screenshots since im using my phone for ROTMG playing.
Sent em to DECA.
Lets see what happens next.

Screenshots can easily be edited.
And if the scam is not worth that much why even bother?

Report em before they try to get big deals.
I think I should get myself screen-recording apps for the future (that is if anything happens)

Thanks ^^ if you heard me talk english you wouldn’t say the same thing though, idk why but when I write english it is natural, but when I’m talking to people vocally I struggle to make sentences.

1&2: Because “scamming” is such a common occurrence in Rotmg, there is no point posting about them here on the RealmEye forums, i) because it’s an unofficial forum so nothing can be done against players, and ii) we could have 100 posts every day on the same topic, with no constructive discussion possible.

3a: Rotmg/Deca GMs are not active in-game, not active on the RealmEye forum. Some of them are occasional posters on the Rotmg Reddit. Some of them do log on to Rotmg to host occasional official events (opening dungeons, etc.) or to say “hi” in the nexus, but they don’t play the game. They have a guild, Deca GMs. (except for MrEyeball who joined that guild to get himself up to white star)

3b: RealmEye forum moderators are mostly no longer active in-game, (they are just normal players), however some are still active and play the game same as we do. They are more active on the forums, again some more than others. Feel free to stalk their individual RealmEye pages, someone above posted the list of RE forum mods but here it is again: Realmeye forum moderators.

Realmeye mods are not rotmg mods.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.