A Realmeye Christmas [CLOSED]

You should like all those.

For the spirit of Christmas.

My meaningful posts on the ForumBeta in order to situate the “best class” thread in my opinion:
(Use the full forum to access the full conversation)
(Sorry for the wall of posts, but it helps explain contribution)

Good luck guys!

This seems like a great idea! Excited for the giveaway!

Thanks, @Tealeaves, for donating so much for the event!

@Shatter, thanks for hosting this amazing community activity!

I’ve just added a new thread on a new stat idea I had. Please contribute to the idea. The link is below:

Thank you.

I would like to thank @shu for donating the door prizes. That’s a huge donation and a big part of the prize pool. I would like to shout out Arkani for keeping company in the Fametrain.
Merry christmas and Good Luck everybody :slight_smile:

@Shu Thanks babe. <3

EDIT: Thanks for hosting this event in the first place. :^)

Thanks Tealeaves you’re a bro! Goodluck everyone!!!
Merry Christmas!!

I would like to express my thanks for this give away. it’s pretty cool and a happy surprise for poor peasants like me. Thank you EpicFatAs for contributing in this give away.(tbh, I pick you because the name is the honestly the best.)

Thank you Captain for all the donations!

Thanks to @Sauricorn for donating and being a close friend of mine, always helped me rebuild if I were to die. Shout-out to you bud ;D.

@Scorchmist thanks for contributing! If any other contributers read this, I’m hoping you’ll understand I don’t know many of you guys, but thank you all the same!

Thank you Captain, not only for being a contributor, but also for making that amazing sewer art.

Thank you to @TvOwl and @Captain for the small (compared to the rest) but meaningful donations <3

EDIT: Didn’t finish reading, never really met any of these players in-game, seeing how they’re practically celebrities now with all of these mentions it would be really cool to meet any of them!!

EDIT 2: Dear god i’m blind, 2 meaningful posts to make up for having to edit

Thank you all contributors @Captain
@Salt

@Axeceon We received your form, but you literally submitted your entry 8 minutes ago. Please allow us a day; we’re not updating by the minute. You were also not entered for door prizes because you did not make a helpful post to an existing discussion somewhere else on forums.

Just fyi, you’re not entered because you didn’t thanks someone yet, unless you didn’t want to be.

You didn’t create a thread fyi.

@Tealeaves is more than happy to be a male.

Thank you for your contribution!

sorry all, I was away last night, just got home.

@seelpit did i miss ya

@Tealeaves Thanks for donating “A lot” aka too much to count :o. You’re going to help make a lot of people happy ;u;

it’s a lot because you can’t estamate an amount when she is going to 8/8 people

When and how do we receive the items? Do we just wait until you post who won the non door prizes and meet you in a Santa outfit in USW3 or will you contact us?