A Realmeye Christmas [CLOSED]

Thank you soo much @Captain for helping out the realm community. This will hopefully bring back more people into the game who have stopped playing because they died on their 8/8. Seriously Thanks from Evanschben

@Itsaname thanks for donating <33

Thank you! for this great Christmas giveaway , really making rotmg great , especially @Kasperj i donā€™t Iā€™ll ever have that much life, 128.23 is insane

Thanks to everyone who donated and the hosts of this awesome event (and a special thanks to @Shatter for the amount of time he put into this)! Merry christmas ho-ho-ho!

@Itsaname Thanks for donating that amount of items, maybe most people is giving thanks to Shatters because he donated much more or his donates values more, but that doesnā€™t matters, there is greedy people who gives nothing, but you, you gave 82 free items, thats a lot, some people recently died and lost their stuff (kinda like me) and this can help them to recover. Thanks.

oh so we get free likes from shatter too? cool.
Thanks everyone who contributed, even those who didnā€™t give that much! (except omegadiety of course) when this originally started I had no idea it would go this far, even though @unicornsla isnā€™t very good at organizing these things shatter did an excellent job of getting this out there and getting everyone helping out.

thank you, Affliction, Agmills, Arkani, AssassinHe, Atrapper, Aquasync, Avenoir, BadDr, BarasJ, Bassive, BFTrois, Bigsmual, BionicLego, Blar, BlaZnBella, BlobfishXD, BLOODQWEN, BootyPics, Bud, CannedSoup, Captain, ChiefEagle, CokeCaCola, Cptfreak, Craig, DamianJob, Dansturr, Davage, Denski, DeathMAE, Diogeneez, DougB, DrNewd, Duckyawe, Ebole, Efnuiwrbvu, Elgusano, Eternal, EXIT, Fiddy, FireFire, FIREONFIRE, FireRangel, ForePlaY, FuzzyMoose, Geo, GenFreak, GreenAdam, Hambolo, Hcbobobob, HobGucchi, HonestNub, HotGrill,IGotZero, ImaMadGod, Imurah, InnerPeace, Itsaname, IWantDevil, Jakisaurus, JawsJakt, JeTadore, Jiing, JLev, Johankk, Kasill, JasperJ, Kentzu, KingsSoul, Kirikomori, Kratatata, Kry, Leacherr, Legolegger, LexCorp, LezQo, Lidist, Lit, Lucy, Mag, Maikiol, MARIOBALL, Meio, MikailMule, MMoas, MrExterm, Mrunibro, MutresNPE, Narwal, NoisyBongo, Null, Nicololo, One, Oryxfanclub, OryxYeti, Owndela, Paul, Pbfury, Pharest, Phonoi, Pink, PixLOLlol, Poopythell, Proasdfase, Radiate, Radio, Rain, RMGnoob, Ruurd, Salt, SalmTheKid, Sauricorn, Scorchmist, ScyllaGeek, Sneshu, Seranum, SharkFarts, Sheep, Shider, Shoofly, Shu, SirHuddy, SoraTsky, Strads, Steevve, Stuartcat, Stupidity, SwordsK, THSiGMA, Toastrz, Trofimowen, Trickster, Ukunavi, Underraker, UnicornSla, VanHorny, Verlin, WetPanti, Willem, WispyWisps, XD, Yaddladdl, YamiYuugi, Yes, Zenphux, ZeEbloaGuy, Zquidx and you 5 anonymous givers!
-painstakingly hand-typed all of you because you all deserve it! (no copy+paste for you guys)

EDIT: thanks omegadiety, you finally broke down. you can join my thank-you wall.

but above all, super major props to @Shatter for getting this going and donating so much! this definitely would not have gone as far as it did without you!

linked useful post:

wow, when i started that, there were only 3 posts. :confused: now thereā€™s 28 XD oh well.

Thanks to all donators (and myself xD) for donating. i hope everyone will have nice holidays and get lots of presents. also thanks to you shatter cause without you this would never be able.

thanks @Captain sooooo much!
I think i can say we are all very thankful for your donations and forum help!
hohoho to all and a merry christmas (unless you donā€™t celebrate christmas than like happy winter!)

@Craig Thanks for being bro.

Thanks a lot to everyone who donated ^^
This kind of giveaway is such a great idea for the incoming christmas time!
I wish everyone good luck
May the odds be ever in your favor

Holy**** that was many life

A reddit mod removed the post, now can I hate them?

**** reddit bastards even gave me permission for this weeks ago.

@Stupidity do something!

Thanks to @Scorchmist, for helping me send a support ticket to DECA <3

This is awesome! and HUGE, like, holy crap thatā€™s a lot. I want to take a second and thank everyone for making this happen. So Captain, Itsaname, KasperJ, LezQo, Salt, Scorchmist, Shu, Tealeaves, everyone else not named/annon and yes you too Shatter thank you very much for making everyone realm Christmas! I hope everyone gets a little something and really appreciates al the time and thought that went into this. Once again, thank you all.

every one is named click the contributors drop down.

Iā€™d like to thank @OmegaDeity because he was super cool to host a RotMG trivia in the nexus. I loved it, tā€™was really fun :slight_smile:

Good luck to everyone & merry Christmas.

My ā€œmeaningfulā€ post: Guys....... I SUCK! :(

D:< no thanking omega

@Captain thank you for donating and joinin our guild Daddy <3

Merry Christmas and good luck all!

give him back