A Realmeye Christmas [CLOSED]

@Castawayz is holding the life for you @OryxYeti

Thanks to @UnicornSla For adding to this giveaway in the spirit of the holidays.

Happy holidays to all!

Thanks @Tealeaves for the contribution, must’ve taken a lot out of you if it can’t be accurately quantified.
“Meaningful Post”: The Battlemage [COMPLETE]
Happy Holidays everyone!:tada:

Sorry. :frowning:

Thank You all for this awesome and amazing game :slight_smile:

I personally want to thank everyone who donated over 50+ life to this give away, and props to @LezQo , @Shu , and @Shatter for really contributing to this giveaway! the fact that people have this much to giveaway just for the spirit of Christmas warms my heart, and I hope soon enough that i can be rich enough to contribute to this amazing contest!

I’m not sure if this would classify as a meaningful post for the door prize, but i can try!

Link: Describe Your Playstyle [or that of others]

How do i enter this? How do i donate? i want to join to. :slight_smile:

Read the instructions in the post.

Thanks to those donators for making such an event and all the best to those who have the potential to win the items :slight_smile:

@Scorchmist
Thanks for contributing

Thanks!

TY @Arkani for contributing to this giveaway! No idea how you manage to get items to donate when all you do is fame farm! Either way, much appreciated.

Yeah, but what I mean is that I’m probably going to get a dex pot :3
I get this image that everyone else is like “OOH YEA! TOPS SET!” or “OOH YEAH! 8/8 KIT!” And I’m just gonna be standing under my own personal stormcloud holding a dex pot.
;-;

Thank you for this Give-Away ! Thank you for contributing and for organizing this event :slight_smile:

thank you to everyone who donate !!! good luck everyone !! :slight_smile:

@Shu Thx for supporting my dude!! You are awesome!

Thank you to @Xaklor for contributing! Not only for this but also for his awesome dungeon ideas!But honestly everyone here deserves a thanks(especaily @Shatter) for keeping this community alive and for the people who organized and donated for this event,and DECA too ! I may not post here alot but i check this forum everyday :slight_smile: Merry Christmas!

Shatter is bae, thnks for this event!

Thanks so much everyone, @itsaname @captain, this whole is a really cool idea. I think its awesome you guys contributed, really appreciate it! Cya guys around the realms

I want to thank @Verigata because he has helped me alot and yea thats my helpful post is - be nice lel gl all :slight_smile: