A Realmeye Christmas [CLOSED]

@Shatter do you have to say a thank you every day to get prizes

that would be hellish spam. plz dont do that

Also am i entered in the contests I’m not sure

@Tealeaves Thank you very much for contributing, and Shu for the doorprizes, as well as all the others who helped to bring this event together and spread cheer in the community.

Happy realming!

^ My contribution to another post.

@AnimusSSSS ty for contributing. And ty for shatter too :yum:

@Craig Thank you for contributing.

Thank you @Captain for donating

Thanks @HotGriIl and everyone else who donated and love to you all for making this possible. :slight_smile:

Yo @Ebole thanks a lot for contributing, wish u pleasant pre-christmas realming and a low amount of <3-hugs from all these evil ice spheres :wink:

And of course a link to a post: Is there any good use for Ring of the Sphinx at all?

Thank You @Archblaze for donating! I hope someone who needs it will get it.

@Avacus Thank you so much for donating!

Thank you @KasperJ for donating so much stuff worth 128 life! I mean like that’s a lot of work just to give to people. Good luck to everyone.

I would like to thank all of the donators who made this event possible, but specially @Scorchmist who has always been there when someone is in trouble and helping as possible he can, Love u mate, hope we can play together again someday <33
Good luck to everyone and mery christmas

My meaningful post sharing some good experiences I had in this game: https://www.realmeye.com/forum/t/hello-im-glawi/3086

Thanks a lot to Captain, Itsaname, KasperJ, LexQo, Poopythell, Salt, Scorchmist, Shatter, Shu, Tealeaves, TvOwl, and all the other donators I did not list. I do not know you guys but I can tell one thing about you. You guys care for the community, taking items out of your own vault just to help and bring joy to other players shows great compassion. You guys are the real MVPS of rotmg.

My meaningful post helping another player I keep dying

@Shatter am i entered in the contest. Plz tell me

You can check if your name is on the list Here.

Keep in mind if you entered today, it may not be updated yet. Allow a 24 hour period before you contact Shatter.

Thanks @FIREONFIRE for donating and also being in the guild c: hopefully for longer >.<

Wow this is amazing and to know that these people worked so hard to get all these items when they could have done something better but instead they decided to support this is so awesome and they should be recognized for their generous deed. @Shatter dude the life estimate is amazing good job man and thanks for everything you and the others have done make this possible for everyone

Thanks a lot, @Ebole! It’s all because of your kind of people that this community strives as it does. Merry Christmas!

Thanks for giving your items away. plebs. @scorchmist for being on the forums 24/7.

My meaningful post Any tips on successfully playing ninja?

This is a lifetime lesson for anyone wanting to git gud at realm.