A Realmeye Christmas [CLOSED]

I would like to thank everyone who donated to make this possible. Most people dont realize that for some people, the power of a single donation can change the rotmg experience of someone forever. i would also like to thank everyone who donated anonymously, and everyone who helped organize this event.

######this is really sort of a big deal for me, my account got hacked a few days ago and i literally have nothing.

Thank you @THSiGMA for all the support and being the real MVP back when I was in Foot Clan! :slight_smile:

Thank you to all those who donated, including those that did so anonymously! A special thanks to @Shu for those lovely door prizes I’m sure those will make someone very happy!

I would like to thank @Pink. He joined the guild I was in for a moment and joined us for some dungeons, was having quite a lot of fun =)

i would also like to thank my good friend @ChortlesJr. he really is a great person who helps me from time to time and we run dungeons a lot.

Thank you @shu and others for making this possible! This will be a realmeye Xmas to remember! Also, @Shatter is 2l enough for a donation? If so contact me, also, is this a ok for door prize? I put the link below!
My door prize sign up: Below :arrow_down:
edit: apparently my door prize didn’t qualify so I went and spread the love :smiley:

Thank you @Shatter for giving away so much of your hard work to the Realm community.

Happy Holidays everyone!

Hey Bouse its ya boi Allegient ty for the contributors

I would like to thank my papi, Jiing. Best guild founder this side of the Great Wall.

Thanks to all of you guys for contributing!
The Gospel of Wealth, am I right?

(prefacing this by saying that this is not an alt/mule. this is my main account, I threw my keyboard on the ground a few years ago when choosing this name, and havn’t bothered to change it since.)

Thanks to the awesome contributors and hosts of this event!

Special thanks go out to Captain for always being an inspiration and a goal to work towards for me, you (unknowingly) helped me through my first small abyss, which started my getting semi-decent at this game. Without you I would have never learned how to do abysses, never maxed def on any of my characters, and never been where I am today. You’re an amazing player of this game, I wish you many whitebags this christmas, senpai.

ur stoopid xd

Ur kicked xd

jk

Well, not my proudest fap…

Anyway, I would LOVE to thank @Kasperj as he donated the largest visible numerical amount of “life” who isn’t Shatter, thus making him worthy of my thanks.

Truly amazing! Thank you guys for organizing something awesome for the entire realm community! I know I haven’t personally met any of the contributors, but thank you guys for this thing! Thank you Captain for allowing them to be able to do this! Not to mention the others like Shu or Salt, and even those not named! Thank you guys for being some good in realm!

So what is happening this Christmas?

I’d like to enter the giveaway, and in order to do so I thank XD for being my favorite emoticon and supplying the giveaway!

Thank you @CokeCaCola, my favorite drink, and a very generous drink too:)

Thank you to Captain, Itsaname, KasperJ, LezQo, Salt, Scorchmist, Shatter, Shu, and Tealeaves, and others, such as Affliction, Agmills, Arkani, AssassinHe, Atrapper, AquaSync, Avenoir, BadDr, Barasj, BFTrois, Bigsmual, BionicLego, Blar, BlaZnBella, BlobfishXD, BLOODQWEN, BootyPics, Bud, CannedSoup, ChiefEagle, CokeCaCola, Cptfreak, Craig, DamianJob, Dansturr, Davage, Denski, DeathMAE, Diogeneez, DougB, DrNewd, Duckyawe, Ebole, Efnuiwrbvu, Elgusano, Eternal, EXIT, Fiddy, FireFire, FIREONFIRE, FireRangei, Fkyah, ForePlaY, FuzzyMoose, Geo, GenFreak, GreenAdam, Hambolo, Hcbobobob, HobGucchi, HonestNub, HotGrill, IGoterZero, ImaMadGod, Imurah, InnerPeace, IWantDevil, Jakisaurus, JawsJakt, JeTadore, Jiing, JLev, Johankk, Kasill, Kentzu,KingSoul, KiriKomori, Kratatata, Kry, Leacherr, Legolegger, LexCorp, Lidist, Lit, Lucy, Mag, MaikiolMARIOBALL, Meio, MikaiMule, MMoas, MrExtrem, Mrunibro, MutresNPE, Narwal, NoisyBongo, Null, Nicololo, OmegaDeity, One, OryxYeti,Owndela, Paul, Pbfury, Pharest, Phoni, Pink, PixLOLlol, Poopythell, Proasdfase, Readiate, Radio, Rain, Rmgnoob, Ruurd, SalmTheKid, Sauricorn, ScyllaGeek, Sneshu, Seranum, Sharkfarts, SheepShider, Shoofly, SirHuddy, SoraTsky, Strads, Steevve, Stuartcat, Stupidity, SwordsK,THsiGMA, Toastrz, Trofimowen, Trickster, Ukunavi, Underraker, UnicornSla,VanHorny, Verlin, Viagro, WetPantie, Willem, WispyWisps, XD, Yaddladdl, YamiYuugi, Yes, Zenphux ZeEbloaGuy, Zquidx, and the 5 anonymous givers. Thank you all for donating to this giveaway!!!

@Captain Thanks for all you are doing for the community helping with this event : D

@KasperJ Thanks for donating! @Scorchmist Thanks

Here is a post. Idk I hav posted a lot.
Shoutout to BccOl for helping max a character rlly appreciated it.
Shout out to Noobblocks and Ipwanzman helping learn rotmg.
Shout out to the Kyle for getting me into rotmg(don’t know the ign) back in 2012.