A Realmeye Christmas [CLOSED]

Hey Everyone I just wanted to say Thanks for Donating To us It Is very Nice of You Guys to do this! ~DarkSkiff

I started playing RotMG about 3 years ago with a couple of my friends, and I have loved this game ever since my first pirate cave. Seeing all you great people here doing this amazing thing makes me remember why I fell in love with this game, and words cannot express how happy this makes me to see so many helping out with this event. Special thanks to @Toastrz, whom I have seen in these forums often, and who I know is a great contributor to the community! Happy Holidays to all! May RNGesus shower you with Juggs! <3

Hey Shatter! I really want to thank you for hosting this huge giveaway! You can help the poor and make the Rotmg community a lot more peaceful. Everybody will be happy and everyone will be thankful. Christmas is about having fun and spending time with friends and family . You hosting a giveaway will make so much people happy and they will be like a small brother/sister to you. Thanks Shatter! One of the best players in Rotmg and proud founder of Derivation. I also like to thank Salt for donating the 2nd most because Shatter and Salt actually cares about people in the realm community. Just because Shatter and Salt donated the most doesn’t mean that the rest of the people dont deserve a thanks. Thank you Captain,Itsaname,KasperJ,LezQo,Salt,Scorchmist, Shatter,Shu,Tealeaves, and all the people who donated. Thanks for hosting this giveaway and I hope luck comes to me. Anything would be grateful :slight_smile:

Thanks @Salt for helping spread holiday cheer! Thanks to all who donated and best of luck to all those who enter!

This is directed @YamiYuugi.
Thanks for making Rotmg so enjoyable. I remember we used to play together quite a lot a few months ago. I truly enjoyed this, as my friends had quit the game a few months prior to meeting you. I didn’t have many friends in Rotmg at this time, and playing in a co-op fashion once again was very uplifting as it reminded me of what the core of this game had been years ago, something I had forgotten while playing. Thank you for being there at those times. For the small and long conversations. For all the dungeons we fought through. For helping me if I wasn’t doing well financially (in Rotmg items of course! :).
If it wasn’t for you, I might have quit this game when my friends left. Thanks to you, I am still a part of this great community that is still growing.

Best Holiday Wishes.
-PowBissin

Thanks @Tealeaves for donating the coolest items for this draw.
I Wish everyone luck in the draw.
Here is my meaningful post

shu, itsaname and Kaster donate more actually.

Oh @Captain my @Captain!
Always see you around in the realms and you were always pretty cool. I remember being there when you killed off a bunch of your chars in the lava and everyone was trying to keep you alive. Must’ve meant something to them lol. Thanks for your contributions

Thank you for bringing this great community together. This event seems like a lot of fun and me and my buddies can’t wait.

@TeaLeaves thanks for helping to make Christmas better for some!

I usually play in ase and I donated -_-
So does Poopythell and Strads and they donated

Thank you to everyone who helped work towards this event, it is amazing to see how many people contributed to this. Thanks to the top donors including @Captain and @Kasperj for all these generous donations. I’d like to give a personal thanks to @Geo for donating, i don’t know if you remember me but I am grateful to the help you gave me and my guild during the short period of time we were together in skittles for life. Good luck to everyone!

Thanks @Salt for the contribution. Hopefully after this giveaway I’ll be a little less salty about all my deaths. :slight_smile:

Thanks fam, fixed

your name…

?? What do u mean?

Wait @Shatter can you win multiple things from the door prizes? like can you win day one and 5 or something?

how does some remember you just from common seeing

Yes you can

Hello guys my name Is DarkSkiff and I know your not supposed to thank Shatter but you are amazing for making this all happen and stuff. Rip vault For All The Donators I really appreciate it sooo much for helping other players get good gear and in the Christmas experience and making realm a lot more fun with all these events and stuff. Giving out all this gear is just amazing and thanks everyone for helping this happen. Thanks @Everyone!