A Realmeye Christmas [CLOSED]

Thanks @scorchmist for contributing!Have a merry Christmas everyone!

I also want to thank @XD because I watch his videos and he’s a cool dude. He got a maxed pet so congrats.

Good luck to all, happy holidays!

My kinda meaningful post: Whats the ring to use?

Thank You so much @Shatter and @Captain and all the other people who are making a contribution too this wonderful giveaway and GOOD LUCK ALL WHO ARE DOING THE GIVEAWAY!!!

Thanks @XD for the awesome videos that he post’s and the videos i love to watch! and everyone who made a contribution to send gifts to spread joy ! Good luck everyone and Merry Christmas!

Thank you @Tealeaves for contributing to this giveaway and to everyone else! We appreciate all of your kindness!

Oh i encourage everyone to express thanks to someone by making a fan-fiction about it here. you can win prizes

:slight_smile:

Rip just lost the badge too I think

yep

Meaningful post Thank you to people who buy/sell for underprice

Thank you @CannedSoup and @EXIT for contributing!!
Meaningful post - Realmeye app for IOS or Android

;-; rip

I would avoid doing abysses and harder dungeons like that until your at least 1/8 or 2/8 so you have a greater chance of surviving and don’t wear expensive gear on an character that isn’t maxed it’s a bad idea.

uh… ok? wut?

huh?

…wrong topic?

hmm first time ive seen someone do this, ive almost accidently done this so many times though…

Sorry never been on here before :stuck_out_tongue:

no biggy :slight_smile:

I don’t know any of you, but thank you for your donation, @Itsaname. And, of course, all the rest. It’s my birthday on DEC 3rd, but that doesn’t really matter. If I get a thing I’ll be happy, if I don’t I’ll just go back to farming sprite worlds and trading for light profit.
Trying to def up a knight.

where should i put my appreication post for the door prize im confused