A Realmeye Christmas [CLOSED]

Nice lets go!

Wow good luck everyone!

You know how I know you bastards haven’t read the post? I changed the word “meaningful” to “helpful” 2 days ago but you still say “meaningful”

Hello Shatter,
My name is Mingyang, and there are multiple people I would like to thank.

Approximately two months ago, someone dropped a pixie in a haunted cemetery(on accident), and another person picked it up. I pressured him to give it back since it was an accident, which he eventually did.
Now there was a very popular streamer in that cemetery, and either he dropped the pixie or simply saw this event happen. Either way, he saw me pressuring another player to give it back, and then rewarded me with a covert havens, an innocent blood, and 5 500 feed treasures.
At this time I was completely poor, having just restarted the game. His donation was basically all I had. I had none of my own economic gain in that event, only that I wanted to be a good person, and that streamer rewarded me for it. I have been looking for that streamer for the past 2 months so I can pay him/her back, but to no avail. I didn’t record his name down, sadly. I would really like to thank him/her for the donation, and hopefully I can find him/her soon.

Next, I would also like to thank Mirrorview. Mirrowview, who was walking around in a cemetary with no gear, was, out of my knowledge, a smurf. After giving him a dragonscale(yes I know, its practically worth nothing), he paid me back handsomely. I would like to thank him for his appreciation of nice players.

I would like to thank my guild leader, Nightboner. At this time, when I was looking for a new guild, I had just died and spent just about all my wealth. He recognized that I met almost none of the guild requirements, but let me into the guild anyways. For this reason, I thank him.

Lastly, I would like to thank Swarmdeath. He no longer plays, but it was he who introduced me to the game, taught me how to play, etc…

Thanks,
Mingyang Wang

PS How do I link a another post?

Continuation of my post,
Here is my useful past post.

Thanks,
Mingyang Wang

Here’s another one:

Thanks,
Mingyang Wang

I’d like to thank @Fiddy, I appreciate how he rallies everyone together in the train to go a certain path.

My meaningful post: Avoiding Death by Ice Sphere

Merry Christmas All!

Thanks to everyone who contributed, especially Shu! That’s an impressive list of sets you were willing to give out, and I thank you for your generosity.

@KasperJ Thanks you wonderful sexy beast!

Thanks to everyone who donated <3

good job deca for doing this you made a very good job doing this and i hope all you guys have a merry and happy crishmas to all of you ty to for contributing @Captain

ty for contributing and gl to everyone :smiley:

My meaningful post: Advice for Players Struggling with In-Game Death

I’d like to thank @DeathMAE and @FIREONFIRE. They’re both nice, helpful, and good at the game. Also thanks to @Shatter for doing something huge like this. Have a great Christmas everyone!

rip you linked my post instead of your.

How do I link to the think I said?

copy this

without the ` at the end

K, I did it. Also wanna play realm?

thanks for the offer, but ill pass

Thank you @Captain as well as all the other donators who have come together to make this happen. GL HF Everyone!