A Realmeye Christmas [CLOSED]

ty for contributing and gl to everyone :smiley:

My meaningful post: Advice for Players Struggling with In-Game Death

I’d like to thank @DeathMAE and @FIREONFIRE. They’re both nice, helpful, and good at the game. Also thanks to @Shatter for doing something huge like this. Have a great Christmas everyone!

rip you linked my post instead of your.

How do I link to the think I said?

copy this

without the ` at the end

K, I did it. Also wanna play realm?

thanks for the offer, but ill pass

Thank you @Captain as well as all the other donators who have come together to make this happen. GL HF Everyone!

@Kasperj Thank you for contributing so much to everyone in the community. There isn’t really any way to describe how much you’ve helped some of the average players who still need that one piece of gear to help max their character. Merry Christmas!

This giveaway isn’t sponsored nor hosted by DECA

I aint deca

And for my door prize post,

As well as a thank you to Retor! I was just running around around the godlands today and he dropped two speed pots with no provocation, or even spamming “DROP HERE 5, 4, 3, 2, 1!” like you see most attention whores doing. What a generous guy.

@Atrapper and @BLOODQWEN Thank you for contributing! Now even though I never made a account, I had been watching the Kabam Idea Forums for ages back when they were up. You guys really inspired me to try and make my own ideas for the game! Now even though I haven’t posted anything yet and this is actually my first message on the forum lol, expect me to be posting dungeon ideas, item ideas, etc. in the future, the prob is I am very busy atm, so don’t expect anything too soon. Anyhow here is my entry and I will send in a door entry later on today if I can. Peace out.

Alright here is my door post, I just did what I could to help this guy max attack efficiently!
(srys I dunno how to really “link it” since I am new but here is this as well)

Hi my names Lostshell I’ve been playing Realm for about two years now and am a free to play player and have had many ups and down across my journey. At the moment ive managed to aquire a QOT and a tablet and get into a good guild, I would lke to thank GamerZones and the guild SAME for this as he’s accepted me into his guild and every1 has helped me become a better player, I’m still currently quite poor with my one character slot and one vault chest but am hyped for Christmas still, Thanks to EVERYONE who don8ed i know none personally but wish them luck in the future one name ive seen a lot is @Scorchmist so GL to all and have a great time this giveaway!

Heyyyy Congratulations @SeelPit for winning 1st day and good luck to you all on the following days :smiley: And thank you to everyone again for contributing to making the event happen.

Thanks to @Craig for donating! I see you around EUW sometimes. Merry Christmas to all <3

(This is defo the most impressive giveaway I’ve ever seen - I remember organising a couple in 2012/2013 which were structured as contests for various creative outlets and I felt like a rich baller for giving away ~70 life, but this is a whole different scale haha)

I remember you! I think you were a dark blue or red star back at that time. Congrats on your yellow star! :slight_smile:

Oh hey, thanks for donating the three 8/8s! That’s really nice of you! :grinning: