A Realmeye Christmas [CLOSED]

This is just for kicks!

@shatter thank you so much for being a “moderator” for this sign up. We all appreciate what you do for the realm community.

(I know it says I’m not suppose to thank you but TO BAD!)

@Scorchmist thanks for contributing :smiley:

Thanks guys!
@Craig
@FireFire
@Bud
And everyone else who gave away gear!
You guys are all awesome for donating!
I haven’t got any items worth donating unless you enjoy t9 armour XD but you really gave generosity a meaning!

Those top donaters don’t need to be filled with notifications.

Spread the love to all

Thanks @BadDr for donating and running OT’s with me last weekend during the event! Thank you everyone who donated! You guys are awesome, and thank you realmeye for putting an awesome event together! Merry christmas, happy holidays, peace, love, and thanks again!

Im so happy for people who re doing this.Love people like OmegaDeity,Shatter,Shu and more who Give Shatter items for more wins.Sooooooooooooooo thank you wery much.Hope everyone will win something.

My thanks to Null and IGotZero for contributing when they clearly had so little!

if only I had typed faster and made it in on the first 1-5 posts, now no ones gonna see it D:

IGotZero recently got hacked and all items stolen so yeah he needs some thanks :slight_smile:

Thanks @Arkani for donating and always chatting with me when I ask where the ptrain is :joy:
Definitely dedicated to keeping that rogue’s fame going up.

my thanks to IGotZero for contributing for this amazing giveaway. Christmas is my favourite time of the year and i thank him for making this possible

Thanks @Trofimowen and everyone else that has donated for this event. I hope that everyone has a wonderful time and gets tons and tons and tons of fri itenz. Also thanks @Shatter for starting/organizing this. Good Luck Everyone!

Thanks @Trofimowen For contributing, I enjoy reading your posts because you are really comical and it’s fun reading all your satire and rhetoric xD.

Thanks @Scorchmist For that wonder pepperoni pizza! kek lel

Also Thank you @Shatter @UnicornSla and all the other really good players who helped organize this event! You truly made a lot of kids have a good realm Christmas, so hopefully you have a good Christmas in return!

You guys are awesome for doing this, and I just want to say thank you to everyone who made this event possible.

:slight_smile:

Thank you HotGrill for contributing and everyone else, even if it was one iten! I accept all fre itenz!

Also, all the Regulars (except me xd) who helped make this!

I just want to say, thank you to everyone that made this giveaway possible.
I just can’t believe there were any nice RotMG players anymore, but I am proven wrong. This giveaway is proof that orange stars and yellow stars are not selfish cunts, but warm-hearted, nice, friendly players.
Thank you to everyone, especially Tealeaves, who donated so much it’s unbelievable.
Good luck.

Just wanted to say thanks to all the donors and regulars that made this possible! Even if you only donated 1, or 300 items you still receive a thank you :slight_smile: Who doesn’t love free items for the Christmas season?
Still. I didn’t know there were still any nice people in rotmg… Thought the community was just toxics xD but thanks for proving me wrong.
Thank you @Affliction for donating and all the other contributors! <3 :slight_smile:

But I want to thank (Player no longer plays) for getting me into the game and inviting me to their guild. That it what started out my journey in this wonderful game! He taught me that even if you die you can come back and rise higher and stronger. Also, thank you @Mrunibro for opening the free wine cellars for my friends/public! Forgot they’re (names) But thank you for opening all of those public ot’s in the Nexus!!!

But one of the main reasonings I love rotmg so much is because all of the new people you can meet in the game and even on the forums. It’s also really nice how people can forgive you so fast here :smiley:

But the players that I want to thank the most are the players that stuck with the game even when (Kabam) was just letting it sit on the back shelf an rot. They were the people that basically kept this game alive for me!

Merry Christmas to Everyone!!! :heart: :heart_eyes:

Mearingful Post:
:christmas_tree: :christmas_tree: :christmas_tree: :christmas_tree: :christmas_tree: :christmas_tree:

@Mrunibro i luv u not only for participating with your donated items in this massive giveaway but also for opening all these winecellars! That really helped me out a lot! <33

Story of my RotMG-Life <3 sign-up for the door-giveaway

Thanks to the organizers of this event first and foremost, and thanks to everyone who contributed. In particular, thanks to @Iwantdevil for being one of the most chill and generous players I know. And of course, thanks to @Toastrz for starting my journey in the RotMG community all those years ago by inviting me to my first real guild and later assembling The Toasters, who are the reason I still play. <3

Thanks to everyone who contributed to this giant Christmas giveaway!Special thanks to Anonymus players who made this happend,also thank you Arkani and Shoobop for opening all ots,got alot of stuff from them : ) Wish i contributed but im too poor : ( again thanks to everyone who contributed and made this happend!