A Realmeye Christmas [CLOSED]

Thanks :smiley: Just wanted to make sure so that I was being put into the raffle

door prize 3 entries closed

TY so much Shu for donating to this kind event and helping so many realm players out.

am i put into the door prize raffle?

No. You did not link a helpful post to any of your posts. Also, check the OP for the document with all the entrants.

@Itsaname definitely is a name Xp, thank you all for what you have given and helping the nubs :slight_smile:

@Avacus you won doorprize 3, 40 def!

@Zenphux Thanks for donating to this myboi

Thanks Deca, for the help you have done to make this game better and more fun for the people that play it.

@shu Thankyou Shu For Contributing for the set doorprizes <3

My Meaningful Post

BaconFireZ:
Apparently If You Don’t Say “Skip” After Janus, Then You Will Be Able To 100% Get Puppet Master’s Encore

i really hope i get skins ;~;

you…you’re disqualified

okay

Thank you @SwordsK for all you donated to make this happen!!
MERRY CHRISTMAS to EVERYONE <3 <3

Here is my meaningful post: RealmEye is a Life Saver

Hey, I just wanted to thank @Eternal and. I can’t even remember how many times I’ve died and just leeched off of you in godlands for lvls. Truly, thank you. Also shoutout to everyone who organized this event, super job this is amazing. :relaxed:

Here is my meaningful post: https://www.realmeye.com/forum/t/shout-out-to-priest/3019?u=winkoftime

Thank you @Salt for donating!!! Everyone have a happy holidays!!!

… you have to contribute to the discussion somewhere else on the forums.

Nice job Shatter, I’m glad you got the community involved in the spirit of christmas.

Thank you for moving it

Thanks @Meio for helping donating. You were the first white star I ever saw. I remember I almost peed my pants cause I’m such a noob.
Here is my meaningful post:

(Tamer)