A Realmeye Christmas [CLOSED]

go read the thread

Thanks a lot to @Salt for donating! Agree that this is an amazing idea and we together with Deca are moving one step closer to reaching RotMG’s true potential. Good luck everyone and Merry Christmas :slight_smile:

I want to thank @Kasperj for donatng to this giveaway as I have known him for a while as he was in a previous guild and also my current guild. It’s nice to talk to him in the guild discord and he is pretty chill.

Post that contributes to discussion: Shout out to Priest

@Willem Thank you for all of you, it’s my happiness in the game.

thats a thank you

Is that a question?

no it is a statment

Aka no or door prize for you

Thank you @Ebole! I’ve seen you around and man, you’re great. You’ve also been there to mourn deaths, my own and your own, so I feel it only right to give you props.

Thanks to everyone else as well! Merry Christmas and good luck everyone! :christmas_tree:

My door prize entry: Rain, Rain, come back again

Gl to all :), and thanks to the donors!

Thank you @Kasperj for contributing! May the best(luckiest) man win!

Here’s my post:Is knight to OP? should the OP be decreased?

Thanks to the donors again, this could not have been done without them; congrats to the crew, this will be in Realm history!

FTFY

Thank you NewDasukur for taking the time to try to give back to the community with your idea of the skin. I also loved it, you should totally submit it to whoever makes the skins.

Meaningful post: Archer's Guide to Becoming A Pro, Lax Style

dang i hope i win one of the door prizes

Then u may wanna read the post

done

Thanks Kiddforce for creating the Sewers! I had never thought I would be able to see a new dungeon being released. Also, thanks for helping the Realm community solve Master Rat’s riddles!

Hi there ol’ buddy. So if my post is moved to a whine cellar thread am I eligible for door? Sorry for all my confusion.

Funny you should day that. Kid force donated today. Possible 50 life +

Read the post again the red text. I made it more clear