A Realmeye Christmas [RESULTS]

For a company that does all the property management/design for another company

gl Shatter!
wait if you like get a job you wont be a super hardcore forum addict anymore :frowning:

Sure I will

how do i claim a prize?

Sorry have just finished exams, how do I claim my prize? Regardless, huge thank you to Shatter and others who have helped contributed to the giveaway and spreading holiday cheer <3

Iā€™m at a friends and had Christmas today. Wonā€™t be able to get to anyone tonight

Iā€™ll be online tomorrow, so Iā€™ll be keeping an eye out for you :stuck_out_tongue: ik its a bit late but I have faith!

12 days to collect? December 25/26th!?
Wait a minuteā€¦

No worries, happy holidays Shatter!

so i have a question about this, even tho i already collected my price.
what happens if someone doesnā€™t collect their price and the time limit is over?

unless I was contacted by them. they are removed and we reroll.

andd do you reroll only for those people that didnā€™t win anything or everyone?
cause i think you should do it only for people that didnt win anything.

Didnā€™t win is whats planned

yay i have a chance instead of getting laughed at by my brother :smiley:

you get laughed at b/c you have bad luck? You should laugh at him b/c he got free stuff.

also you should be proud of getting participation award from my contest, reminds me that i need to post my next one

Whenever Iā€™m online Santa isnt, and time seems to be slowly running out. Iā€™m very busy this season so I wonder upon when I can collect whatever it is.

Santaā€™s on

however

So what do you plan to do if the people who won the reroll donā€™t collect? :stuck_out_tongue:

Reroll

I consumed a lil red skin after buying it for four life ;_;