A Realmeye Christmas [RESULTS]

Heh,knew from the start that i wont win anything,just that unlucky.But still thank you for doing this giveaway.

doiiiiiiii, i won a skin, i play on use2

Thank you @Shatter for hosting the giveaway :smiley: congratz to all the winners!

Why did u reply to me

i got my prize by msging shatters and he plays on usw

Thanks for hosting the huge giveaway, won ā€˜3+ life skinā€™ thatā€™s very nice.

Thanks for the Giveaway, just got my prize, Iā€™m ecstaticā€¦ just got to find somewhere to put them

wow, what an event, this was super fun to be a part of, seeing so many newer and older players alike being bound together by such a massive and kind giveaway is certainly something noteworthy, Its hard for me to believe how many people this will make happy! I personally think that this event is hands down the best community run realm event in history! Congratulations everyone thank you for showing the Christmas spirit

wow now Shatter gets three insanely high rated threads

top 4 topics r christmass

soon this will appear.

Next time I want a high publicity event, Iā€™ll call you a hobo instead. You have to promise to raise 400 donations of at least 1 life each on the first night, though. :smiley:

sorry if it felt like i was saying that he didnā€™t deserve the 3 topics, i was just saying what i observed

Plz dont ask for itemsā€¦

Yeah thanks man, I just realized how it sounded so I took the post down.

Gratz, what skin did u get?

Ascended Sorcerer

A merry Christmas to you Shatter!

(P.S.:Where to meet? Iā€™ve been trying to MSG you in game)

Pheokid
Vonos
Castawayz
TZand
HtwoOnine
GAMESONLY
Omgaman
WizzyBrain
Dairydevil
Deickma
Starwartwo
Poopdead
EbilDark
MJJudgedea
Ballsrkool
FunDjembe
Misaak
XHippobroX
BedDaBaws
OwenDaBest
NeutralKey
MHBarioth
Xholda
OwenvV
Dracobots
Pandrrrrr
Voidhobo
Glawi
TheAGD
Endermun
Lidist
DeveloperK
CoconutXD
Proasdfase
Messay
Kiranadhik
Deathspree
Bttf
Evrsnitch
LaserQuest
Brianskate
Sahibjit
LIIIIIII
LegalSec
Timlooi
Sauricorn
Justinxlol
Efnuiwrbvu
Taaamarin
Aidynjpf
FIREONFIRE

@moderators if youre every really board these are the names that need to me marked as delivered

It doesnā€™t look like I was on hereā€¦

Mod Edit: hereā€™s your signup, in case anyone needs it. -Doc

wanna thank @Shatter and all the contributors to bring the Christmas spirit to rotmg :slight_smile:
Thanks to all truly
and merry christmas

congratulations to every one who won, looks like its back to farming sprite worlds for meā€¦