A small question about the Hollow King Necro ST set

Ok. So I have done LOTS of UDL’s and Ghost Kings since the release of the new Hollow King Necro ST set. And as you can see from the picture, I have gotten 3 Toga Pictas and 2 Memento Moris. But I have yet to get a single Edictum Praetoris or Interregnum. So my question was, does anyone know the drop rates for the ST items, and if some are more common than others?

I think it’s very low, I havn’t gotten any of them. But I doubt Deca will release the drop rates

i think the robe and staff are about the same (ive gotten 2 of each) and the skull and ring are about the same (though i havent gotten any). good luck with the rest of the grind!

the gking ones are apparently lower

i can attest, ~300 gkings now since the event began without a single skull.
3 staves, 3 robes, 1 ring, yet i still can’t complete the fucking set.

R.I.P Dude I wish we could trade. I would GLADLY give you a skull for a Staff. LoL.

Thanks man I want it soo bad!

I think you’ve been unlucky. I think the rings are more common than the skulls, so to get 2 skulls and no ring is unlucky. The bow and staff are I think of similar rarity, so getting three robes and no staff is also unlucky. To have gotten those you’ve done plenty of UDLs and GKs, enough to get the set with a bit better luck.

They probably have similar drop rates, probably just a coincidence you’ve only gotten those two.

I got two robes on the day that the set came out, and a skull a little while back, no drops other than that though.

RNG.

I’ve gotten either 3 or 4 edicts and just gotten my first toga. havent tried grinding Gkings much, probably only at about 20-30 Gkings with 0 STs

The staff and robe are the same rarity, I’ve found them to be 1.5 times rarer than a dbow. No clue about the ring and skull.

I actually never had to farm gkings because I got SUPER lucky getting the skull within like 10 gkings. Got the ring from udl chest.

4 robes, 2 staffs, 2 rings, 1 skull in total.

Sorry I just had to flex xd

Edictum Praetoris and Interregnum drop from ghost king only that’s why.

Right. I literally do EVERY GKing and UDL I find! And to top it off, I haven’t gotten a Dbow in like 2 years. :confused:

ftfy

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.