About Rock Candy Merching

So I was reading this merching post, and someone said this…

Do people actually really but rock candies for that much? If so, what is the appropriate price to set, and how much demand is there? HOW IS THIS ITEM EVEN USEFUL!?

It spawns an “explosion” where the player used it, and then “launches” several more smaller grenades that explode near the perimeter of the original explosion. Useful if you’re being followed by weaker enemies, such as dungeon minions. The explosions do approximately 100 - 200 damage.

ummm… i was talking to shurima while he made that post…

and it was a joke…

I did use to sell grums at a speed each for $$$.

But yeah, rock candy merching doesn’t exist :wink:

@moderators pls close

[If you are not the OP, 'tis better to simply let the thread die a quiet death on its own. OB]

How are fireworks used?

@Otherbill creeping up to other’s posts…

what if wrote a msg like that in our post, saying it was from OB, even editing the comment to make it seem like it?

He didn’t. He’s trying to adding more off-topic replies.

ik. but this is a somewhat off-topic post. Saying that if someone did it. Not saying he did.

-sigh-

I see that my attempt to not derail conversations in fact has the opposite effect, and derails them even further. Also, if everyone knows that I talk [like this], then they’ll just do it, too.

How about a staff color? No non-mod can do that.

Dammit, I was like,

“Dudes in cland, why do you waste rock candies, they sell for a life XD”

Why would you talk [like this] when you could talk [like this]?

[You make a good point. OB]

Silly OB, it’s not about the size, it’s how you use it.

Now take off your pants.

Look at all this chaos I have created :joy:

SUCH POWER. MUCH INFLUENCE.

I would just like to make a public statement that rock candy is actually WORTHLESS, and the entire thing was a joke to throw off people that were getting too concerned with merching price guides. Go see for yourself what people are buying and selling things for on realmeye. It’s the best way to learn :slight_smile: