Account Improvements?

What should I improve?

Items

Characters

I give away my vault when it gets full, just gave away most of my stuff yesterday and like 46 ubhp lol. I need more vaults…

Credit for this idea from @Fluffegan Thanks <3

Do you have muledump? Would make it much easier to gauge an overview of your account since it’s hard to keep track of so many pictures at once (especially with my horrible memory lol).

Is that better? :stuck_out_tongue:

Why not make vault accounts like me then? Like 2-3 more accounts that you can have active on all platforms at once (kongregate, steam, even hacked client website would work[something i dont recommend cuz it might be risky]). Thing you can do too is to put your stuff on other chars that you barely use.

I see that you may have too much stuff. I can help you with that :stuck_out_tongue:

If you have trouble storing all of your wealth, you may wish to consider setting up a mule account or two to hold some items (as mentioned above). Also work on maxing your other characters to 8/8; if you’re throwing around 46 ubhps without care, this shouldn’t be too difficult for you. Otherwise, it looks pretty good.

Thanks :slight_smile: I like to give back to the community more than work on my own account, probably feel guilty about something or something like that but yeah, you’re right lol.

Where’s my UBHPs?

Well, you already give a lot more than the vast majority of players, so spending a week or so’s time for your own benefit shouldn’t be considered selfish. Thanks for giving stuff to people, though!

Get like 200 more decas.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.