Account under maintanance?

I need help, Ive contacted support but got nothing yet, Maybe someone here knows what this means?

You’ve been banned

I don’t mean to offend you when saying this but by taking a glance at your realmeye its obvious you aren’t hacking so the likely hood is that this is a temporary ban that should last at most 2 weeks. Deca also may do account checks if they notice suspicious activity that is linked to your account. From my experience this never goes anywhere and is usually just a way to iron out any dupers.
However, there is the chance that you’ve bought from rwt sites and have been banned for suspicion of duping.

Or, there’s the off chance that you’ve been toxic enough to garner the attention of the devs through eye-witness reports. That’s happened before, but I’d think other aforementioned scenarios to be more likely, unless you can think of an obvious instance in recent history.

But yes, the ban will pass with time. It takes something serious (or repeated) to get permanently banned.

I just hope the bonk won’t be permanent. Either way, there are some offenses that warrants 1SUO (One strike you out).

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.