account

my stats on realmeye is buged I need help

Hey there, Realmeye doesn’t update your characters as often as it used to unfortunately! What stats are bugged for you?

It’s not RealmEye’s fault, it’s changes made to the game by DECA that broke RealmEye’s ability to get your stats. You can instead use MuleDump to get information on your own live chars.

My bad, thanks for the knowledge

Example Pets or my first seen is wrong. I have more than 1 pet and on my history said my first seen is over 10 years not 9 years or something

One constraint is RealmEye is based in the Nexus, so only sees changes when you visit the Nexus. With characters it picks up almost everything there, as every time you play a char it starts in the Nexus. Dead characters it’s able to somehow get the information from your live ones (and it’s able to show more details of them when dead). It also means there’s a lag, if you die in Realm but immediately quit, or reach a rank milestone, RealmEye won’t notice until you next visit the Nexus.

Other limits include that it only lists one of each class, the one with the most fame – this is a particular problem for seasonal chars which start at zero, and are often created alongside existing characters (i.e. not waiting for a char to die before starting another).

So pets it won’t see unless you get them to follow you, which you normally only do with your main one.

As for ‘first seen’ it’s possible it missed when you joined as it was at a time when it was unavailable. But at this point something nine or ten years ago we will likely never learn what happened.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.