Add the next sentence to this story (Test phase)

I guess I don’t mind if you guys continue this mini novel on the thread. You’ve got a week. Plenty of time to get your creative juices flowing!

Edit: Oh, and I’m going to flesh out some of the rules on the upcoming second thread. I’ve come to learn that not everyone knows how to format on the forums, so I’ll explain that, just to obtain some semblance of order next time. :slight_smile:

and then he turns himself into a picle

funnies shit ive ever seen

The pickle made wittle picko babies uwu.

Alright, guys, sorry about the negligence. I wanted to make the new game sooner, but I didn’t have the time to babysit a thread until now. I’ve seen some of the mistakes made with this thread, so I’ll make some clarifying rules now. Hopefully it’ll be more enjoyable this next time around! (Especially without characters dying left, right and center.)

@moderators If you wouldn’t mind shutting this thread down so I can transition to the second one. Thank you kindly! (:

Edit: Oh yes, I’ll compile the collected sentences as promised:

In auld wood the bodies lay, a shapeless mass on gloomiest day.
A warrior stood, atop them, injured and weak.
He peeked through the forest to seek out a meek, small vermin holding a leek, and with his meak, the mouse’s liquid existence had peaked and leaked, weak.
Even as the mouse drew his last breath, he still never left.
As the rain dripped down from the leaves of the trees, the warrior stopped.
He had seen something.
But, it turned out to be nothing, so he wheeled around, and proceeded to shove his sword directly through his face, killing himself in the process.
Thus ended the reign of Camden the Spontaneous, ruler of Chefrik, leaving an empty throne with no heir.
A declare, regarding who will be the new heir, was sent throughout Chefrik.
It failed.
“What do I do now?”
Wondered the person who declared the declare.
He would find something new to declare.
Perhaps I should I should take
the throne for my own!”
thought the young Maverick,
a squire of Chafrek.
However, someone else had already taken the throne. This person was…
XxBootySlayer69xX
This person was so powerful, they crushed the throne with their thiccness.
This person’s thiccness wielded such power, it crushed XxBootySlayer69xX themself.
But then, this person failed, and died on the spot.
With XxBootySlayer69xX’s violent takeover and disastrous fall, the hopes of the kingdom’s subjects, like its throne, were crushed, leading to the rise of a small town hero from the lesser known village of Pridot, near the center of the kingdom but slightly off to the east, having in his possession a map to the location of a tremendously powerful talisman which would grant its wielder the power to always make the correct decision.
It was a talisman that the small-town hero desperately needed, as he was cursed so that every other decision he made was guaranteed to be incorrect.
He made a decision to go to a shady restaurant, which was actually disguised as a hero-training-facility. He tried to enter, then got deported from his town for breaking and entering.
Although he was deported from his own home town, this rising hero did not lose hope and was able to befriend an enchantress, named Stella, who was being deported from a neighboring village for creating sentient cheese wheels that ended up destroying her town mayor’s residence.
She brought with her cheese aplenty; but still it laid, still.
As the two of them wander around, they come across a gaping chasm.
In order to reach the other side, this rising hero and Stella had to make a decision:

cross along the sturdy, well-built bridge that lay in front of them, spanning the chasm

or

venture down the cliff face, cross the chasm floor, and climb back up the other side.
The rising hero walked across the sturdy bridge to find it was only an illusion and fell to his death; Stella saw this, shouted “SIMP” into the abyss, and promptly took her own life.
Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds(!)
After i am became death, i am destroy many world(.)
But then deathly death killed death, and death died.
So then a baby was born with the name of billy. billy went to public school and was bullied because he had large ears.
Little did they know that billy’s ears were fake, he put them on because he liked being bullied; little billy had some problems…
Daddy problems, to be specific - he embarked on a quest to annihilate (@)NoxNovus; but at what cost?
There was no cost, for (@)NoxNovus was failure itself, and to annihilate failure meant annihilating success (for they are two sides of the same coin), and to annihilate success would be a paradox unto itself, for how can any one be successful if they were to annihilate success itself? all this, pondered the young lad, until his skin grew wrinkled and his eyes grew tired, and he was an elderly man, and yet still had not fathomed the secrets of the universe, until one fateful day, when lo and behold, he understood , and knew that the source of paradox was paradox itself, and in a glorious instant of revelation, exploded his own mind, and the material flowed into the sky, and the thoughts flowed into the stardust, and he was no more, claimed by the master beyond death, beyond deathly death, beyond the seven deaths of the deathly death, beyond infinitudes of death, beyond the beyond itself.
Then death gets COVID-19.
A bit later, in medieval Africa, a wee lad was born, and christened “Scrub.” Scrub was born into a poor family, and ate one meal of porridge a day. When he got older, he worked for the blacksmith to make money. Because of this, when he grew older, he had an extensive knowledge of weapons/armor, along with pretty ripped muscles. One day, the village was attacked by flying demon bears. The village was burned to the ground, and most of the villagers were taken away, including his family. Thirsting for revenge, he salvaged the village for metal, and salvaged an iron sword, a wooden shield, and a makeshift suit of armor. Then, he set off on his adventure to find and rescue his family, stopping at nearly nothing to accomplish his mission. After a few hours of walking, he got pretty tired, so he built a nice, blazing fire and went to sleep. However, he was woken up by mysterious growling and clanking noises. He tracked the source of the noise to a clan of alligator sheep warriors, who were thankfully friendly. They gave him a place to stay and food to eat, but before long he had to leave. When he did, the alligator sheep warriors gave him a bunch of gold coins, since they didn’t need it. So, he set off on his journey to find his parents.
After walking for about an hour or so, Scrub stumbled across a town he knew as “Kubiland.” However, the town looked nothing like it used to. Most of the town was blackened and burnt, with buildings reduced to small piles of rubble, and the mayoral residency smashed to bits. As he was walking through the streets, he heard a voice say,
"Psst! Hey, kid! Over here! Scrub turned to see where the voice was coming from and saw a large, well-camouflaged trapdoor. He walked over to it and opened the heavy trapdoor easily with his ripped muscles. When he opened it, it revealed a set of stone stairs, which he descended with care. Once he reached the bottom, he saw an old man. The old man said, “My name is Taine, nice to meet you.” Scrub said, “Nice to meet you too Taine, can you tell me what happened to Kubiland?” Taine sighed and said, “It was those darn armadillo lemur wolves. You see, the armadillo lemur wolves have tough armor, can move really quickly, and can glide through the trees. Thankfully there’s only a few of them left since most of them died out when their forest home caught on fire. However, it requires a really skilled swordsman to beat one of them in a fight, and Kubiland had no soldiers posted since it was generally a really peaceful town.” Scrub replies, “Well, I’m on a mission to rid the earth of those darn flying demon bears and rescue my family.” Taine says, “Oh, so you’re one of those people. Well, I believe I have something that can help you.” Taine gets up and goes through a hidden door at the back of the room. He returns with a large egg, about the size of a hand. He hands it to Scrub and says, “I have no idea what this is, but if you raise it well, it will help you along on your adventures.” Scrub takes the egg, and after wishing the old man good luck, he departs from the hidden basement and continues on his journey. Around the edge of town, he sees a fish deer barbarian, who sees him at the same time. The barbarian shouts a not-really-bloodcurdling-but-kinda-scary war cry and charges Scrub, then realizes that he forgot his axe, and has to run back and get it. Once he gets his ax, he begins to fight with Scrub. Scrub’s extensive weaponry knowledge gives him the upper hand, as the ax has one major flaw: it takes a really long time to raise. Knowing this, as soon as the barbarian swings his axe down, Scrub uses his sword to bury the axe in the ground. The fish deer barbarian runs away, and Scrub continues on, but a few minutes later, cracking noises emerge from his pocket. He pulls out the egg, and out pops a goat, with what seems to be really short front legs. It nudges and cuddles him, and Scrub feeds it the food he finds at the fish barbarian’s camp, and decides to name the short-legged sheep “Bobberton.” And off they went.
Scrub and Bobberton come across a tiger man who doesn’t attack them and is named?
Their journey was a short one.
And then he turns himself into a picle(.)
The pickle made wittle picko babies uwu.

THE END!? V:

Add the next sentence to this story (A cautious round 1)