ALIEN UFO spawns

Hi, i have questions about Alien UFO

Does he spawana at the same time as a fresh realm along with red demons? or do i need to kill the red demons?

Can I see the messages from the beach commander? or do i need to be in godlands?

Do they often spawn at a certain time?

Sadly, the random chance by random hero killed is unknown, and we only know it has a 1/10 chance to spawn per realm. It could spawn right after red demons or right after liches, but i’m not sure about that. Can someone confirm ?

What Demonseye is describing is correct. The Alien UFO isn’t guaranteed in any realm. When you kill an Event God/ Hero of Oryx it has a chance of spawning. You can see Commander Calbrik’s messages on the beach, however you need to kill some of his mini aliens which are located in the Godlands for him to spawn. As for the 10% chance I have no idea.

10% is for most event bosses. From personal experience I would guess the UFO is around 5%, maybe less.

The release of the UFO’s happened during my (only) 6 month break to focus on schooling and wait for new content (almost everything was bright released and had some sort of fancy event in that period… :expressionless:), but after that, I can say this, just as another outlier data point:
I have never been in a Realm with the UFO’s, personally. However, my sister, who uses my account as well, has seen quite a few over time. Thinking about how many realms that I’ve been in since return vs. how many times I’ve heard/seen then spawn, somewhere between 5% - 10% doesn’t seem entirely unrealistic. But then again, I could just be unlucky.

ah ic another cultured realm leecher :joy:

there was a change recently where you can’t see event callouts on the beach. move a bit further inland if u wanna get those notifications (i believe even the area occupied by hobbits/goblins is fine)

@PhantomMod xD aha found another brother :hugs:

!?

I never leech, but still…

idk if it was documented in any patch notes or explicitly mentioned by deca but it was supposedly to combat notifier bots on the beach…however most realms have the bots running along the midland roads so idk?

lol, yes, that doesn’t seems to help much. As a matter of fact, I’ve noticed even more bot spam lately… the only bot I’ve liked is Pentaract’s :joy:

Wait, that’s actually a thing? I think that explains why some events spawn and I don’t know about it until it shows up on my quest marker…

Thank for help , i think the aliens spawn after ents , but its so a teory

I do quite a bit of realm clearing and can say for certain that aliens can spawn while ents are still alive (or red demons, for that matter).

It is very good to know this, it really is a huge randomness, however I can see with my fighters that, There are great chances of other Alien appearing on the same server but in other portals.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.