All daily login rewards lost from vault?

2-3 days ago i lost all my login rewards ( 5-6 days of saved items, bags and stuff ) i had stored in vault. pretty new to the game. So maybe ive missed something regarding how long it stays or something.

Please provide the following information when asking for tech support. It helps a lot!

• Computer Operating System (Windows 7, Windows 8, macOS 10.12, Ubuntu, etc)

Win 11

Steam

could it be the case that you checked your regular (non-seasonal) vault and then checked your seasonal vault (or the other way around)? I don’t think that the game explicitly says it, but even though they appear the same, they are not (it is a way to avoid sharing items within seasonal and non-seasonal chars)

Yes, something to do with seasons/seasonal seems likey. A new season started a few days ago and when that happens all your seasonal gear gets moved to your main vault and you get new empty seasonal vaults.

This type of question will continue happening forever unless Deca steps in and changes seasonal characters from default to non default. It should not be the case that new players will have this on by default, otherwise this question will discourage people who think they lost everything and maybe even quit.

Idk why this happened in the first place, such a simple change… all deca has to do is make seasonal slider non default setting and we would not get players freaking out

Seasonal is ideal for new players. The missions that lead your new seasonal char through the first dungeons + other stages of development are even better for new players who don’t have an idea what to do. And the storage you get which is in addition to normal storage is especially useful when starting out.

It definitely could be much better explained though, and/or work much more smoothly especially at the start and end of seasons. Every time there seems to be questions from people caught out by things changing, between seasonal/non-seasonal or across seasons, without it being made clear when it happens.

Seasonal is ideal for new players. The missions that lead your new seasonal char through the first dungeons + other stages of development are even better for new players who don’t have an idea what to do

yeah I’m with you on that, but I just don’t think it should be on by default. Otherwise we keep getting players frustrated/confused as to why all their items disappeared. Or, like you said, there should be a better guide to explain it.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.