Alter the Forums Trust Levels System to Exclude Guild Recruitment

Exclude the guild recruitment categories from the requirements for the ‘regular’ level. Instead of 25% of posts across the entire forums, make it 25% from the entire forums except that one category.

It might also be beneficial for threads with over 100 replies to be excluded from the 25% of posts requirement. We shouldn’t have to read/open forum games, contests and other threads with massive numbers of replies to get to the 25% of replies read requirement.

Don’t aim for regular.

That’s a silly response.

Lurk harder

Might already be the case.
Likes in the #off-topic already dont count for badges like regular

uh, #guilds is still part of the forums. I might not like it, but why shouldn’t it be counted?

I think it’s pretty impressive to read all of The Beyond’s comments, and I think it’s pretty cool if you read all of the General Chat Thread. Again, why not?

I mean you only need 10-20k posts read or something to get regular, it shouldn’t be that hard, just spend some more time on the forums/wait longer and you’ll get it eventually

I like how all the responses except for the op are all regulars.

I just muted the guild recrution cause I’m no longer in a good guild that recruits nor do I need a guild

Do some people really create that many posts in #guilds that it would affect the Regular trust level? Doesn’t seem that busy a category compared to some others. 18 new topics a week, but a lot less replies than other categories.

You can compare your stats to the last 3x people to ‘go regular’, if you want some idea of how much harder you need to lurk:
Your stats @DarkDaemon are:
https://www.realmeye.com/forum/u/darkdaemon/summary

The last 3x people to ‘go regular’:

Diagnosis: need to lurk more.

Edit: you’ve only given 31 total likes - are you sure this is the right forum for you? Or it’s a comment on the quality of the forum. :laughing:

I’m tryna get my reg back. I don’t know what I need but I’m enjoying re-visiting the forums again so it’ll come in time.

Why should we change the requirements for you, @OP?

don’t give powers to regulars

I see…

You don’t have to read those, they’re just the easiest way to get to 25%.

Why would you want to get Regular on a forum you don’t want to really get involved in, anyway?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.